Move The Mouse Around

Guest yomama

Guest yomama

Hi can anyone give me a script that can move the mouse around the windows?

I want the mouse to be able to move down to start, then move up to the middle and turn off. I wonder if thats possible :D

or, make it press the win button, the hotkey for logout/shutdown, then the hotkey for shutdown/restart or w/e u want to do... think about what you do when u do this manually... what buttons u press, and how long u wait...

or, make it press the win button, the hotkey for logout/shutdown, then the hotkey for shutdown/restart or w/e u want to do... think about what you do when u do this manually... what buttons u press, and how long u wait...

That is a very unsafe method, especially when there is a built-in command to shut down or log off the PC. Sending keys and moving the mouse are prone to accidents.

well, yes, but im talking in general... when there is not a set thing for it (like in games for instance) then sending keys and mouse clicks are the only way to go... I am making a script for D2 right now to do many skills in a short amount of time... if ya play the game you would understand that with barbs mostly, making your char send his battle cries over and over gets annoying so im making this...