Help needed

Hi i am still learning AutoIT Just started but hope someone would not mind to create me a script

I am trying to make a unattended install of an operating system and have a program to run that install all the software i need.

the software i need to install silent is Nintes and Office Starter. i have found a Ninite-Silent that someone has made but im not sure were to add the Office Starter. I would also like after it all installed the Exes get deleted.

I have attached the file i need to auto install and be deleted after and also attached the Ninite-Silent.au3 that another member on here created

Ninite-silent.au3

Microsoft_Office_Starter_2010.exe

Ninites.exe

• Developers

Welcome @chrisdewey,

I am wondering what made you decide to select this forum to post in considering this header:

Developer General Discussion

Follow 0

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moved ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

There might be somebody that can give you the right pointers to get that script adapted, but were not really in the business of writing scripts for others.
That to me is work and needs to get payed well. ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hello Chris and welcome :)

You need to give us more informations about your goal:

- Why are you trying to make an unattended install? Is it just for your computer (for fun / learning) or do you need to deploy a lot of computers fast like for a company or a school? 

- how are you doing the unattended install of your OS?

- why do you need to make the install silent? A silent install is an automatic install which is not shown on the screen while it's installing. Why do you need the automatic install to be silent?

Correct me if i'm wrong but ninite is a software used to install automaticly other softwares. So you dont need to install ninite, it can be ran directly without any install. So maybe you meant that you want to run ninite to install the software that you want and add something manually to also install office starter?

Edited by Neutro