Diablo II Modding--I need a copier script! thanx

xxd2godxx

OK, I am going to try to make this as easy to explain as possible. First I am making a bot that makes a cretain character kill a certain boss in the game "diablo 2." In the diablo CD there are two files called d2data.mpq and d2char.mpq (and a few more i think) but these are the two main ones. I have a program that can explore these .mpq files. What do these .mpq files do? Well, they ARE the animations of this computer game name "diablo 2." Inside these mpq files I have taken out the special boss animations that I want to modify. Inside the boss (named mephisto, "meph" for short) folder named meph, there are 5 .dcc files. I take these .dcc files and run them through a program called "sixdices" which takes the .dcc files and converts them to .bmp files. I then take the .bmp files and edit the colors to one single color (preferably red) so it is much easier to pixelsearch "meph" when my bot gets near him, auto-it can pixel search this "red" (or watever color i make it) color and attack that color. You see how it is MUCH easier to attack one single color block rather than a bunch of colors attached to a boss. NOW, when I extract the .dcc files, it gives me like 200-400+ .bmp files which takes FOREVER to edit them all, SO i take one file (already changed to the color i want) and copy it the amount of times i need to (depending on the amount of .bmp files the .dcc makes) and re-name the .bmp files so they match the original .bmp files so ALL of the files are this certain "red" color. All the files have to be the exact name that they are when they are extracted. After I have changed the colors of the .bmp files, I batch convert the .bmp files into one .dcc file (I will do the same to all 5 .dcc files). After I have the .dcc files, there is a program that when I run "diablo 2" it sees the colors of the boss and reads it. NOW, what am I asking of you...? I need a GUI or .AU3 Files that: 1) Copies the file i tell it too a certain amount of times (i willl type in the number of times i want it to copy it) 2) It asks me for what the names of the files are and the numbers go in ascending order (example: test_1.bmp, test_2.bmp, test_3.bmp, test_4.bmp, etc.) 3) Archives the .bmp files into one folder for easy accsess. I would prefer a GUI for simple convertng BUT an .AU3 would be great too. If it is a gui, it should have 4 input fields where it asks: "How many copies" "The name I want my .bmp files to have" and "Output folder" and "The path of what file to copy"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE AND HELP. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

-Matt

ok... do you need someone to make you the Gui? I can if you want.. I was also working on a D2 bot, i have the gui almost finished but have not started the actual bot.

It would be alot easier to make the bot using C and Javascript like d2jsp, or just use mm.bot which uses autoit and a mod for pixel search.