How to save *.doc content in sqlite blob field using AutoIt?

You can use a Rich Edit text control (_GUICtrlRichEdit_Create) to display a Word doc saved as a Rich Text Format document and it will display as such in the GUI.   The file can be stored anywhere so I don't see why a blob would not work.  That said, if you are asking can it be a DOC file ... I don't think so.  I think the Word file would need to be saved as an RTF.  Alternatively, you could open it in Word from a UI control if Word were installed on the machine running your app.   I am not aware of a COM object for viewing Word docs in the GUI but that could be another .doc approach if there were such an object that could be embedded.  I did see a thread where they tried to create an embedded browser object in the GUI, then put the doc into "web view mode", then display it in the browser object.  Others may have a better approach or more info on the Word object options for embedding.  

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiRichEdit.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 192, 124)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

$fileName; Yor RTF file
$file=FileOpen(@DesktopDir&"\"&$fileName); or wherver you place your text file
$contents=FileRead($file)
$edit=_GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($Form1,$contents, 48, 40, 497, 345); create Rich Edit control and populate with file contents

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt