Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AutoJohn
      Hi,
      Part of my standard template for a new project is including the lines:
          #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y ;Run Au3Stripper before compilation (Default=n)
          #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/mo ;     Use the parameters as listed above
      I extensively use bookmarks to jump back and forth between sections of code while debugging and I am experiencing an annoyance that I'm hoping someone could steer me towards a "better" solution.
      The problem is when I go to compile code, all of my bookmarks get deleted.
      I have determined that if I comment out the line    #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper then the issue no longer happens and my bookmarks remain.
      Are there some other properties I could be setting somewhere to keep the line in place yet not destroy my bookmarks on every compile?
      Thanks
      SciTE Version 3.7.3     Feb 16 2017 21:41:17
      AutoIT 3.3.14.5
    • By photonblaster
      I am looking for advice on next trouble shooting steps for my problem.  I have researched this over the last three days and still not solved it.  The main reason "run Scite works, exe doesnt" occurs seems to be duplicate names in executable files but I made sure I do not have that problem.
      I have a "trivial" script that watches for a login window to pop up, inserts PW and enter/closes.  It worked for a year then I experimented with #RequireAdmin on another problem and ran/compiled this one with RequireAdmin to check out what happens as a learning excercise.  Now the compiled version MUST be run with admin rights, and I get the UAC approval window  which I must avoid in my application, but the SciTe editor version runs from the tools menu (F5) just fine, no UAC.  The correlation between using RequireAdmin for a while  and the run problem is probably just a coincidence, but I am suspicious.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;#RequireAdmin ;trying with and without #requireadmin Opt("SendCapslockMode", 0) ;make sure caps are off Send("{CapsLock off}") Local $myTitle = "User Login Dialog" Local $myPW = "password" & "{ENTER} ; Wait max 10 seconds for the Sign In window to appear. If Not (WinWait($myTitle, "", 10)) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL + $MB_ICONERROR, "Error", "LogIn window did not appear or is timed out") EndIf If WinActivate($myTitle) Then ControlSend($myTitle, "", "", $myPW ) ;alternate, also works in editor ;Send($myPW & "{ENTER}") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL + $MB_ICONERROR, "INFO", "SENT $myPW enter") Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL + $MB_ICONERROR, "Error", "Sign In Window did not activate") EndIf Sleep(2000) If (WinExists($myTitle)) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL + $MB_ICONERROR, "Error", "LOGIN FAILED") EndIf More info that may be relevant, at least as background info: The LogIn window is from a custom addin to Excel, does not have control ID access to the user/pw entry locations, just the enter/cancel buttons are found by AU3Info.  Thus I had to resort to Send, or ControlSend with just the default selection on popup of where the entries go.  Fortunately the UserID area remains populated between uses and the PW entry "window" is automatically selected at window popup so I just enter PW text and {enter}.
      I can run the compiled file as administrator, OK the UAC window "do you want to allow...", and it runs. (right click the file in file explorer, select "Run as Administrator".
      Trying to accept this issue I tried ways to "bypass" the UAC window.   I followed instructions on CNET to run the exe file as administrator automatically but the UAC window still comes up: Always run a program in administrator mode in Windows 10 - CNET
      I tried to create a shortcut to the exe file through the scheduler following these instructions (other links give the same set of instructions), did not seem to run at all, could not track down any errors I might have made. Open any program as administrator without UAC prompt (winaero.com)
      Is there any system settings permanently changed by RequireAdmin?  What should I look at to have the exe file run without the UAC window?
      Regards and stay healthy!
    • By UEZ
      I'm searching for a way to set an icon for a system menu entry in the console window. I can add / remove entries but I didn't find a way to set an icon for the entry I made.
      Example:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $id_Test = 5000 Global $hConsole = HWnd(DllCall("kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "GetConsoleWindow")[0]) If Not $hConsole Then Exit HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit") Global $hSysmenu = _GUICtrlMenu_GetSystemMenu($hConsole) Global $iCount = _GUICtrlMenu_GetItemCount ($hSysmenu) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hSysmenu, $iCount, "Test", $id_Test) _GDIPlus_Startup() $hBitmap_GDI = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Test(), True) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $hBitmap_GDI = ' & $hBitmap_GDI & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $hBmp1 = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBitmap($hConsole, 0xFF0000, 16, 16) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $hBmp1 = ' & $hBmp1 & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $hBmp2 = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBitmap($hConsole, 0x00FF00, 16, 16) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $hBmp2 = ' & $hBmp2 & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ;ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hSysmenu, $id_Test, $hBitmap_GDI, False) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBitmaps($hSysmenu, $id_Test, $hBmp1, $hBmp2, False) & ", " & @error & @CRLF) ;_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hSysmenu, $id_Test, 8, False) ;set the default close icon _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Do Sleep(1000) Until False Func _Exit() ConsoleWrite("Bye..." & @CRLF) _GUICtrlMenu_DeleteMenu ($hSysmenu, $id_Test, False) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap_GDI) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp2) Exit EndFunc ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2020-06-05 Func _Test($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Test $Test &= 'iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAYAAAAf8/9hAAAACXBIWXMAAA3XAAAN1wFCKJt4AAADKElEQVQ4yz2RT2gcdRTHP7+Z36y7yzZZdvJv22i0rBpiAwnWCMZrUCGIBxEvpQSEHAQhePLkyUKg6Em9iZCcahH0pFYxkIqiIdHKYmPUUHcDmU2TuJnZzc7s/H7PQ5M8ePAu7/M+X56y1hKGYY+IOEDqOI6TzWY1gFIKEcF1XRzHUWmaJnF8bHBy5pfbnz9fb0hBh2F4bm5ubjWKogudTqdVqVT0/Py853kehUKBQqHA2tqaVKtVfenS2P6HH396PDri9D9+cdC/8dkXNW2t9fb29spRFPmtVqtULBaVMYZ8Pk82m8X3farVKjdv3qCn+FbpnFuXfNpQkkwlX33z3RtaKYXW2mqtcV1XtNZks9kzQCaTIeNp4sSh8rAnzSe0HO5bt1arHR51y79pEcEYo05Aylp7OqOUIk0TRp+aYO5Ki3B3VR3s70pictzZGlC5jHW0UgprLVEU4Xke29vbLCwsoLXGcRRxYjk/2MtLz2X4/tvbaO3y9XoPlUe7CI7VAMYYPM+jXC5jrcUYAwipUeSzHhV/k59+bFK5OMytOxco9ezQTQ2A4ujoqDQ+Ph4sLS2JiNiDgwM5PDyQ3SCQ/5ptubv6rsy9XJIfvnxbNv/8W+7d+9deu/aeTE9PB2EYljSAiKje3l7SNCUIAkDQXp77f3zE4uJ1Xnv9KoWRK+zs1DlfHiCXy2OtBcA5AdDpdHBdl4F+n77BEdz2z3zw/iKvvHqVZ194h0wmz0B/Ca094jjmtE4NEBFarRa7jfvkHgqp/rrKxOQzjF6+wtY/u4g9Jo5TfL+EiGCtxVqLFhGUUhhjsNZgrcvqrU948rFhKlNvEkUdtNvBoFEqPVtUSqGUQiulaDabtNttPC/D5t3fqTU0Y5dfpNFogFhEOLsaxzHtdpsgCNT6+rrSSZIwOztrhoeH' $Test &= 'qdfrRmutJp6e4q+tKsbYs3in7+7r65OhoSE9MzNjkiRBt9ttkiRxjTHkcjl3bGxMPYhjSdP0rLvdLt1uF9d1BcDzPHdyclL0yspKuLGxcT0IgkeKxaINgsADXBFxAefEQB4ImNT3/W4Yhk6z2awtLy9H/wPnrsNEnFPl4QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Test) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\AutoSave_16x16_04.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Test Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      You must compile and run it to see the menu entry in the console window.

Any idea?
    • By Jemboy
      Recently I was working on a script with icons using GuiCtrkCreatIcon.
      I decided to change the sub folder name of the icons to a more meaning name, however made a typo.

I tested the .exe on my test computer and it worked flawlessly (because both icon folder where on my test computer) 😁
      But after I installed the script on the intended computers , I got chaos!😵
      Zooming into the problem, I discovered, that because the icons could not be found, the ControlID were returned with a value of 0
      and thus played havoc within the GuiGetMsg() switch/case statement.
      I have been able to reproduce this  (see example)
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> ;============================================================================================================ ; PLEASE, do not save this example in the example folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Examples\Helpfile ;============================================================================================================ Example() Func Example() GUICreate(" My GUI Icons", 250, 250) $Icon1 = GUICtrlCreateIcon("shell32.dll", 10, 20, 20) $Icon2 = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptDir & '\Extras\horse.ani', -1, 20, 40, 32, 32) $Icon3 = GUICtrlCreateIcon("shell32.dll", 7, 20, 75, 32, 32) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;$Icon2 = -1 ; ==> When this line is uncommented the script "works", so -1 could be a potential fix. ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $Icon2 Beep (500,500) EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example If you save the above script outside the Autoit example folder and run it, it will keep beeping because GuiCtrlCreatIcon did not find horse.ani and return $Icon2=0.
      At the moment GUICtrlCreateIcon () only returns the conntrolID on success and 0 on failure.
      I would like to propose a return of -1 on failure, so a existing and working script won't go awry when the icon can not be found.

• By SgtHugoStiglitz
      HI people,
                        I got a questions, I maintain code in autoIT and every time I compile a new version or modification, Scite generate 2 folders. One folder is finish by released and the other is tentative. I try to make some google search, but never find answer would satisfied myself. The dev who was maintain it before were using AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI, and I don't know if it's related. I look both folder, but they seem pretty identical, but I would like to know what it's the difference between those to folder. Anyone have a clue?