KODA 1.41

Fossil Rock

Can it be done ? The reason I'm asking is the .kxf file somehow got corrupted and will not open in Koda. I still have the script it made in Autoit. So the only choices I have are to rebuild the form or import the script.

I hope someone has an idea, because the form I built is pretty complex.

Edited by Fossil Rock

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

Can it be done ? The reason I'm asking is the .kxf file somehow got corrupted and will not open in Koda. I still have the script it made in Autoit. So the only choices I have are to rebuild the form or import the script.

I hope someone has an idea, because the form I built is pretty complex.

PM me and send/attach the kxf file.

I'll see what I can do

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Agreed. It would be extremely helpful for an AU3 - KXF converter. I'm trying to modify my existing GUI and it could be done so much faster with Koda... but not if I have to start from scratch.

I agree too. I have lots of GUI's in my scripts and it would be ideal to be able to import/convert them to Koda format files. I guess since KXF's are basically just XML code, a script could be written.

However, I feel that there one pareticulra area in Koda which needs to be addressed before this could happen

Koda needs to be able to specify variables instead of text strings (e.g. Form Captions, Text box contents etc.). These controls on a form very rarely are populated with literal values.