Script Help

Sardith

I need some help, Id like to make a script that when mouse1 (left click) is pressed it pixel searches for a color in on the screen area (1024 x 768), then moves the mouse (mouse move) to the color it's looking for in the pixel search.

I have nothing, If anyone could help me that would be great.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Side Notes:

Another thing, if the Window isnt up could the script not work. So if " G&S Beta isnt being played then the script wont pixel search.

PixelCoordMode if it could be relative coords to the active window.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

You seam to have a basic concept and some decent ideas to search the help file for... I suggest you try to do it and post the code that you are having trouble with. Many people wont assist when the person asking isn't willing to put some effort of their own into a problem.

Helpful warning: searching an area that large will be very slow.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

I see thanks for the tip. Ill reduce the size. Im working on something right now. Off to eat.

Question... can I pixel search and if it doesnt error have it move the mouse to that color...

I dont really know how to explain it, other then pixel search then once it finds the color it moves the mouse to the color.

• Moderators

I just answered this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=131087

You can replace the mouseclick() command with mousemove().

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Wow, thanks alot. That really makes me hope what im trying can be done ^^.

Edit:

Removed the script. No one seemed to find a error, or problems... Or just didn't care.

Edited by Sardith

• Moderators

Edit:

Removed the script. No one seemed to find a error, or problems... Or just didn't care.

I don't know what you put before you edited, but that's a good way to make sure they don't :P.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.