Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I have a problem and having difficulty implementing it. I want to copy the files in a certain folder, rename it, and when it exist in the destination folder it will add an index counter.
Example source folder having files like:
After file copy the target folder would be like this:
How to achieve this?
Thanks in advance
I do recognize bad behaviour at this snippet:
#include <AutoItConstants.au3> Global $g_sSD = @ScriptDir & "\" Global $g_sBurstPath = $g_sSD & "Burst\" DirCreate($g_sBurstPath) Local $sFileName = "Test_mit_3_Seiten.pdf" ; any PDF with more than 1 page inside @ScriptDir FileCopy($g_sSD & $sFileName, $g_sBurstPath & $sFileName, 1) ;~ Sleep(13000) Local $hTimer = TimerInit() ConsoleWrite("Start" & @CRLF) _Burst($g_sBurstPath & $sFileName) ; bursts PDF into single pages ;~ While _FileInUse($g_sBurstPath & $sFileName) ;~ WEnd ConsoleWrite("End: " & Round(TimerDiff($hTimer)) & "ms" & @CRLF) Exit Func _quotePath($sPath) ; because of possible "spaces" inside pathes $sPath = '"' & $sPath & '"' Return $sPath EndFunc Func _Burst($sFile) Local $sPDFtk = $g_sSD & "pdftk.exe" ; path to pdftk.exe (and libiconv2.dll) Local $sCurrWorkingDir = @WorkingDir FileChangeDir($g_sBurstPath) ; it has to change for reasons Local $iPID = Run(_quotePath($sPDFtk) & ' ' & _quotePath($sFile) & ' burst', "", @SW_SHOW, $STDOUT_CHILD + $STDERR_CHILD) ; @SW_SHOW just to see "PDFtk is working" Local $sOutput, $sError While 1 $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID) $sError &= StderrRead($iPID) If @error Then ExitLoop Sleep(10) WEnd FileChangeDir($sCurrWorkingDir) ; back to normal EndFunc Func _FileInUse($sFilename) ; by Siao Local $aRet, $hFile $aRet = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "CreateFile", _ "str", $sFilename, _ ;lpFileName "dword", 0x80000000, _ ;dwDesiredAccess = GENERIC_READ "dword", 0, _ ;dwShareMode = DO NOT SHARE "dword", 0, _ ;lpSecurityAttributes = NULL "dword", 3, _ ;dwCreationDisposition = OPEN_EXISTING "dword", 128, _ ;dwFlagsAndAttributes = FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL "hwnd", 0) ;hTemplateFile = NULL $hFile = $aRet If $hFile = -1 Then ;INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE = -1 $aRet = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "GetLastError") SetError($aRet) Return 1 ; file in use (@error contains system error code) Else ;close file handle DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "hwnd", $hFile) Return 0 ; file not in use EndIf EndFunc This bursting took about 15000ms. If I activate line 8 "Sleep(13000)" then the bursting itself never needed more than 1000ms. Round about 13000ms delay is needed until bursting is acting very fast, otherwise needing about 15000ms.
Then I tested _FileInUse() instead of _Burst() w/o Sleep(13000). This runs in 3ms. It seemes to me that FileCopy() and Burst() are interacting in a way I can't see.
Any ideas? Regards, Conrad
P.S. You need pdftk.exe and libiconv2.dll at @ScriptDir. This you can get free here: https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-server/ (I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to attach it here).
Suppose you want from time to time to update a destination folder with new files that where created at a origin folder.
It´s a kind of synchronization, where new files in origin must be "added" to destination. No worry about files that changed, just the new ones.
The natural way: FileCopy ($originFolder & "\*.*" , $destinationFolder , $FC_NOOVERWRITE)
After many tests, where I have 300 .jpg files in origin and no subfolders:
If there is nothing at destination => OK, copy is done. Now destination has 300 files. If I erase at destination 10 files in the middle (explorer, shift del) and then filecopy => the 10 deleted files are NOT copied !! If I erase at destination 10 files "at the beginning"* (explorer, shift del) and then filecopy => the 10 deleted files are copied !! = OK !! * "at beginning" = sorted by name, ascending, erase the 10 first ones.
** I tried $originFolder & "\*.*" , $originFolder&"\" , $originFolder , and many other variants. The same for destination.
So, what´s seems to me is that when FileCopy finds the first file from origin that exists at destination it stops to search. That´s expected behavior?
I have a script which is copying one file (the latest file among a bunch of structured folders) from one network device to another network device.
The weird thing is the file copied successfully to the destination folder right after the FileCopy command ran but the script is hanging for another few minutes until it return with exit code 0.
Below is my script:
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> copyfile() Func copyfile() Local $testLogFile = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\CopyMSI", 1) Local $BuildArtifacts = "\\vm-build\BuildArtifacts" Local $dServer = "\\VM-DEV\c$\Users\Administrator\Desktop" Send("#r") WinWaitActive("Run") ControlSend("Run", "", 1001, $BuildArtifacts) ControlClick("Run", "OK", 1) _FileWriteLog($testLogFile, "Opened Builds folder") ;trying to get the latest build folder and grab the latest msi file for copying WinWaitActive("BuildArtifacts") Local $FolderList = _FileListToArray($BuildArtifacts, "Grand-4.*") _ArraySort($FolderList, 1) Local $latestSEbuild = $FolderList Sleep (5000) WinClose("BuildArtifacts") Local $sServer = $BuildArtifacts & '\' & $latestSEbuild & '\G4.msi' ; start copying file from build to destination folder FileCopy($sServer, $dServer, $FC_OVERWRITE) _FileWriteLog($testLogFile, "Copied MSI") EndFunc
I'm working on this script:
Case $BTN Global $URL = FileOpenDialog("IMPORT FILE", $DESKTOP, "ALL FORMAT (*)", 4) $DIR_DEST = "C:\DIR-WORK\list\IMPORT_DOC\" DirCreate($DIR_DEST) Local $LINE For $t = 1 To $URL _FileReadToArray($URL[$t], $LINE) For $u = 1 To $LINE FileCopy($URL[$u], $DIR_DEST) Next Next the selected files via OpenFileDialog must be copied to the folder $DIR_DEST.