Getting infromation from software broadcasting infromation on localhost.

BeBoP

For some time now I have been trying to get working motion controls on the DualShock 3 controller. I thought I had my answer when Sony released their own drivers however to my dismay they do not function properly on the Anatel versions of the controller which was released between 2013 and 2015 some time after this driver was internally made. I have also tried another set of drivers called FireShock which also have problems with this version of the controller. I would also like to avoid using MotioninJoy, I believe those drives may actually have expired certs at this point.

With that all being said I have come across a potential solution, installing ScpToolkit drivers with this mod. It broadcasts the raw controller data on the localhost including the motion axis and acceleometers. However due to my very limited knowledge I have no idea how to access it. I would like to get the data and then pass it on to virtual joy using the AutoIt wrapper that was made for it.

So far I have tried using UDPBind() to 127.0.0.1:26760 however it returns error 10048. Is there any way  for me to actually get the info from this mod with AutoIt or am I barking up the wrong tree?