Autoit script paused after non admin log in

Shouf

Hi! First let me explain what I'm trying to do.

There's an app that I want to use everytime a user logs in windows (I'm using windows 7 by the way). The thing about this app (let's call it app A) is that I can't find any documentation for it therefore I can't use it in command line which complicates the task of automatizing its launch.
In order to avoid that problem I've installed on my computer another app (app B ) which allows to modify the keyboard shortcuts and do many cool stuff like moving the mouse to a specified position, clicking, starting programs, etc.

Finally, with autoit I've written a small script which calls the right shortcuts I've modified using app B which themselves launch app A with the right parameters.

I put the generated .exe in windows' start folder  but the problem is that it launchs automatically only when I log in with an admin account, if I use another account nothing happens, I only see a small icon near the clock saying that my "script is paused" and I can't do anything about it.

Does anybody know how to make that script work for all types of acounts ? Please help me.

Edited by Shouf

• Moderators

@Shouf welcome to the forum. You will find that you will get a lot more help if you A: drop the whole "App A, App B *wink *wink" and just explain in detail what you are trying to do, and B: include your code so we are not trying to guess what you're attempting to accomplish. Help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Yeah I guess you're right, I just assumed that since it's a very simple script and that it's working in admin sessions the problem didn't come from it.
But here is my code :

Send("{F5}")
WinWaitActive("MainWindow")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("1084")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{F4}")
Send("{F6}")

F5 is a shortcut to launch an app, F4 is a shortcut to place the mouse to a specific place and then right click thanks to F6.