Run software,folder,text and more

Bamse

I am trying to open a folder with the run command but I can't get it to work, I have the same problem with text files.

#RequireAdmin
Run(@ScriptDir & '‪‪C:\Users\William\Desktop\BilderFinder')

I think the problem is that I am trying to run a .exe file or that it's looking for one. 

And can someone explain @ScriptDir

Edited by Bamse

@Bamse to answer your earlier question @scriptdir is a macro that will result in the path of your script (.e. c:\somepath\etc).  Therefore, when you do @scriptdir & c:\whatever you are basically creating two paths and combining the strings: "c:\etcc:\etc".  You can see this if you write it to the console or a message box.  See the help file for more information on macros.

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

33 minutes ago, Jfish said:

@Bamse to answer your earlier question @scriptdir is a macro that will result in the path of your script (.e. c:\somepath\etc).  Therefore, when you do @scriptdir & c:\whatever you are basically creating two paths and combining the strings: "c:\etcc:\etc".  You can see this if you write it to the console or a message box.  See the help file for more information on macros.

Thank you!