1. ss26

ss26

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sachs
      I have a few questions:
      BACKGROUND
      I am using Oracle Application Testing Suite's OpenScript 13 (Eclipse IDE), Oracle Java 6, and AutoIt.
      My goal is to access a given Internet Explorer browser window (`$ieTitle`), send the keystroke of "shift-control-s" for "Save As" functionality to be invoked, so that I can download a (PDF) file to a given location ($fileName).
      The code within the script `DownloadPdfFile.au3` is
      $ieTitle = $CmdLine[1] $ieControl = "AVL_AVView31" $fileName = $CmdLine[2] ControlFocus($ieTitle, "", $ieControl) ControlSend($ieTitle, "", $ieControl, "+^s") ; Save as dialog $winTitle = "Save As" ; wait for Save As window WinWait($winTitle) ; activate Save As window If Not WinActive($winTitle) Then WinActivate($winTitle) ControlFocus($winTitle,"","Edit1") ControlSetText($winTitle,"","Edit1",$fileName) Sleep(2000) ControlClick($winTitle,"","Button3") Exit 0 So I compiled it with SciTE-Lite (32-bit Version 4.4.6 , creating `DownloadPdfFile.exe`, and so within my Java code, I have
      String command = autoItExePath + " " + scriptPath + " \"" + winTitle + "\" " + directoryPath.toFile().toString() + "\\Form9Report" + sdf_ddmmmyyyy.format(new Date()) + ".pdf"; try { Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command); process.waitFor(); } catch (Exception e) { logger.error("Exception " + e.getMessage(), e); } The output would be like `C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe C:\...\AutoItScripts\DownloadPdfFile.au3 "https://****.com/****.exe?temp_id=**** - Internet Explorer" C:\...\Report05Apr2022.pdf"` which does run without the $cmdLine successfully. 
      When executed by Java, I see in the taskbar an icon, which I right-click has "[Check] Script Paused" and "Exit".
      Questions:
      (1) How do I unpause the script?
      (2) How do I avoid having the script paused?
      Any help is appreciated.
    • By Steviep
      Hi all,
      I've been using the following code for many years for the sole purpose of tracking my app usage via Google Analytics:
      ;GOOGLE ANALYTICS $AppStatsName = @ScriptName $GA = _IECreate("https://mywebserver/apps/stats/" & $AppStatsName & ".html", 0, 0, 0, 0) The app simply calls a blank .html page on my webserver which only contains the GA tracking code.
      The $iVisible parameter is set to "0" in my case, which means the IE browser is invisible to the user.
      I noticed in Windows 11, the URL is called in the Edge browser and is not invisible.
      So, I wonder if anyone out there has any suggestions on calling a URL invisibly on any operating system?
      Thanks!
    • By SkysLastChance
      How should I be attempting to click this link?

<span id="x2m8_R-s" class="s_22 s-text">Walk&nbsp;In</span> If I double click the Walk$nbsp;In the text reads Walk In.

How can I search for this text? 
      I have tried a several  different ways with no luck. Here are a few;
      $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, '//span[text()="Walk${nbsp}In"]') $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[translate(text(), '\u00a0', ' ') = 'Walk In']") $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[contains(text(),'Walk In')]") $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[contains(text(),'Walk&nbsp;In')]") Any help is appreciated as always. 

• By noellarkin
      This is for those pages that seem to load when you use _FFOpenURL(), but they have a text saying "please wait while we load your page..." but according to _FFOpenURL() the page has loaded.  An example seen in popular sites is the Cloudflare page saying "Checking your browser before...". It's the opposite of pausing a script until an element is visible on a page. It takes Elements in the form of id, xpath or text search.
      Global $BrowserPort = 4242 Global $TimeOut = 60000 Global $LocalHost = "127.0.0.1" Func _FFWaitWhileElement($thiselement, $elementtype = "xpath", $timeoutms = 60000) _FFConnect($LocalHost, $BrowserPort, $TimeOut) Local $Element Local $ElementFound = 1 Local $TimeoutCountdown = 0 While $ElementFound <> 0 And $TimeoutCountdown < $timeoutms If $elementtype = "xpath" Then $Element = _FFXPath($thiselement) EndIf If $elementtype = "id" Then Local $ConstructXPath = ".//*[@id='" & $thiselement & "']" $Element = _FFXPath($ConstructXPath) EndIf ; MsgBox(0, "", $Element) Local $ElementXPathTextContent = _FFCmd("FFau3.xpath.textContent") ; MsgBox(0, "", $ElementXPathTextContent) Local $ElementXPathInnerHTML = _FFCmd("FFau3.xpath.innerHTML") ; MsgBox(0, "", $ElementXPathInnerHTML) If $ElementXPathTextContent = "_FFCmd_Err" Or $ElementXPathInnerHTML = "_FFCmd_Err" Then $ElementFound = 0 Else $ElementFound = 1 EndIf If $elementtype = "text" Then $ElementFound = _FFSearch($thiselement) ; MsgBox(0, "", $ElementFound) EndIf $TimeoutCountdown += 1000 _FFDisConnect() _FFConnect($LocalHost, $BrowserPort, $TimeOut) WEnd Return $ElementFound EndFunc _FFConnect($LocalHost, $BrowserPort, $TimeOut) _FFOpenURL("https://www.site.com/page", True) _FFWaitForElement("Please Wait...","text", 60000) MsgBox(0,"","Page finished loading") It's pretty simple, hope it helps some of you who are working with FF.au3 :)
    • By noellarkin
      So I was trying to write a function that can find a button (or any other XPath Element) and scroll the page + move the mouse to the location of the button.
      My logic for this was:
      1. get position of button using _FFGetPosition
      2. get inner dimensions of browser window and total dimensions of page
      3. divide total dimensions by inner dimensions to get number of page down operations
      4. use Mod() to get remaining pixels offset
      5. MouseMove() and add requisite offsets for Titlebar etc (what the +5 and +54 is for in the last line)
      Example Code:
      _FFConnect($LocalHost, $BrowserPort, $TimeOut) Local $Button = _FFXPath(".//*[@id='thisbutton']") Local $ButtonPosition = _FFGetPosition($Button) Local $ElementWidth = $ButtonPosition[0] Local $ElementHeight = $ButtonPosition[1] Local $InnerWidth = _FFCmd("window.content.innerWidth") Local $InnerHeight = _FFCmd("window.content.innerHeight") Local $PageWidth = _FFCmd(".body.offsetWidth") Local $PageHeight = _FFCmd(".body.offsetHeight") Local $PGDNNo = Int($ElementHeight/$InnerHeight) Local $PGDNMod = Mod($ElementHeight, $InnerHeight) ; MsgBox(0,"","$ElementX: " & $ElementWidth & @CRLF & "$ElementY: " & $ElementHeight) ; MsgBox(0,"","$InnerWidth: " & $InnerWidth & @CRLF & "$InnerHeight: " & $InnerHeight) ; MsgBox(0,"","$PageWidth: " & $PageWidth & @CRLF & "$PageHeight: " & $PageHeight) ; MsgBox(0,"",$PGDNNo) ; MsgBox(0,"",$PGDNMod) Local $iter = 1 While $iter <= $PGDNNo WinActivate($BrowserWindowClass,"") _FFCmd("window.content.scrollByPages(1)") $iter += 1 WEnd MouseMove($ElementWidth + 5, $PGDNMod + 54) This isn't working. In some cases, it's not doing the page down operation the number of times needed, or not accurately pinpointing the location. I think there may be something wrong with the logic I'm using. What am I doing wrong?
      Thanks.