I wrote the follwing script:

Func a()
       Local $sAnswer = InputBox("Question", "Amount ", "", "", _
             - 1, -1, 0, 0)
   Send($var)
   Sleep(2)
   WEnd
EndFunc

In a database are vars deposited with the following templates: $var1, $var2 etc.

If the user enters a number into the box, the script should send the text from the var to a chat (eg. he enters a 5, the script should send $var5).

After a lot of googling im not able to get the Send($var) the correct way.

Well, not much information to go on here, so here's something to chew on...

Assuming (a lot here) that you already have variables defined and you want the user to be able to select one based on a number.  Well, you can append the number to a variable name to create a reference to and evaluate an expression/variable by using the Execute function.  Alternatively, you could create an array of "templates" and call them by referencing the index of the array using a number.

Question:

Chat....is this for a chat bot?

thanks for the quick answer. 

first: no, this is not for a chat bot. It should be more like a tool for shortcuts.

second: I am not rly experienced with AutoIt and trying to get as far as possible with my knowledge. I got the script that far, that it sends the keys to the notepad without the InputBox, but I have no clue how to express the "Send(*****)" execute properly. 
I tried it with the mentioned execute funtion ($text= Execute("$var+$sAnswer") that the command should look like "Send($var5) as $text=$var5 but it did not work.

And I think that I will get the same problem with the index of the array u mentioned