need help in convering the script to exe file

Ayamn

i did a script and was good when i did it as exe by autoit and opend it made many icons in the task bar beside the watch until the coputer stoped i tried to do it in many programs it is the same

oh it forget to say that i made many programs by the same way

i need help please

[code; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

;

; AutoIt Version: 3.1.0

; Author: A.N.Other <myemail@nowhere.com>

;

; Script Function:

; Template AutoIt script.

;

; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here

run("acdsee.exe")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "WARNING: This program is protected by copyright")

send("!n")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "I &do not accept the terms in the license agreement")

send("!a")

send("!n")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "Please enter your information.")

Send("{tab}")

Send("{tab}")

Send("{tab}")

send("4FLDXK-7DDDD-56Q7ZY-7C73KNR")

send("!n")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "Choose the setup type that best suits your needs.")

send("!n")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "Shell Integration Setup")

send("!n")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "The wizard is ready to begin installation.")

send("!i")

WinWaitActive("ACDSee 8 - InstallShield Wizard", "The InstallShield Wizard has successfully")

send("space")

send("!f")

]

this code for ACDSee 8

it works from the script but as exe it big shit

it works from the script but as exe it big shit

Scatter some msgbox's around the script, and turn on the traydebug option to see where it is breaking. If it breaks before you even get a msgbox to pop up, you're in trouble. Also, I've found that you may need to put some "sleep's" in the code just in case there's a timing issue. There is an open bracket at the end of the code. Was this a typo?
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format