Check box list

S4y0n4r4

:P

Hi,

I have a question about how to get access to "CheckBoxList",because when i try to read some of check boxes (i can't see the text of each lines of the "TextBoxList") (i try with function ControlGetText) i see only something like that - ISAVIEWCMPTwindow.I need to can check different check boxes.I search in the help for any function which will be able to be used, but i think there missing some kind of function.I read some topics in the forum but i think they can't help me because the discribe not exactly list of check boxes.

Thanks

:P

Hi,

I have a question about how to get access to "CheckBoxList",because when i try to read some of check boxes (i can't see the text of each lines of the "TextBoxList") (i try with function ControlGetText) i see only something like that - ISAVIEWCMPTwindow.I need to can check different check boxes.I search in the help for any function which will be able to be used, but i think there missing some kind of function.I read some topics in the forum but i think they can't help me because the discribe not exactly list of check boxes.

Thanks

Could you please post some code to show what you have tried. This will help people to see what your problem is.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• 4 months later...

Could you please post some code to show what you have tried. This will help people to see what your problem is.

Hi Bigdod,

I have the exact same problem.

Spy window info

>>>>>>>>>>>> Window Details <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Title:  Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun
Class:  #32770
Size:   X: 551  Y: 73   W: 504  H: 379

>>>>>>>>>>> Mouse Details <<<<<<<<<<<
Screen: X: 665  Y: 223
Cursor ID:  2

>>>>>>>>>>> Pixel Color Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
RGB:    Hex: 0xFFFFFF   Dec: 16777215

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
Size:       X: 26   Y: 102  W: 447  H: 163
Control ID: 401
ClassNameNN:    ISAVIEWCMPTCLASS1
Text:       ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW

>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<
&Select All
&Clear All
< &Back
&Next >
Cancel
In the options list below, select checkboxes for the translators that you would like to install.
                    Select Components
ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW

>>>>>>>>>>> Hidden Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<
C

The code

WinWait("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun","In the options list below")
If Not WinActive("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun","In the options list below") Then WinActivate("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun","In the options list below")
WinWaitActive("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun","In the options list below")
$1 = ControlCommand("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun", "In the options", "ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW", "Check", "")
MsgBox(0, "", $1)

Help anyone

Thanks in advance

• Moderators

Your parameters are a bit messed up with your control command with the info you provided:

ControlCommand("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun", "In the options", "ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW", "Check", "")

Might Try:

ControlCommand("Sun Java(tm) System Communications Sync for Sun", "ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW", "   ISAVIEWCMPTCLASS1", "Check", "")
Not to sure about the spaces before the ClassNameNN, but might want to play with those a bit.

Edit:

Forgot a code tag

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Your parameters are a bit messed up with your control command with the info you provided:

ControlCommand("Sun Java(TM) System Communications Sync for Sun", "In the options", "ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW", "Check", "")

Might Try:

ControlCommand("Sun Java(tm) System Communications Sync for Sun", "ISAVIEWCMPTWINDOW", "   ISAVIEWCMPTCLASS1", "Check", "")
Not to sure about the spaces before the ClassNameNN, but might want to play with those a bit.

Edit:

Forgot a code tag

It doesn't work, include with the spaces, problem is there are 3 different checkboxes in the control.

The problem seems to be that autoit doesn't detect or see the checkboxes.

thanks anyway