badcoder123

Grab Send and Receive Information

On 10/18/2017 at 5:29 PM, Danp2 said:

Take a look at SimpleSpy (part of the IUIAutomation package).

Hey, Dan. Thanks for the reply. I just tried this and it seems to crash the script every time I try to read anything from task manager. I'm on Win10 64bit, any ideas? :/

3 hours ago, Danp2 said:

@badcoder123 It worked fine for me, also on Win10 64bit. Post some details from the crash. Show us the results from the Scite output window.

Odd, anytime I Ctrl-W in the performance section of the task manager it crashes. It has to do with the simplespy itself I think

crash1.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XinYoung
      Hello all!   I'm stuck at a seemingly simple part of my script. Using IE, I'm filling out a web form that involves clicking a "Browse" button and selecting a file. Once the file explorer dialog opens, however, I am unable to control it.
      I have a string, which is the name of the file I want, and I'm trying to insert it into the 'File name:' text box in the dialog (which already has focus), but it doesn't get inserted. I've tried ClipPut and Send. 

What's even more concerning is, when I close the dialog, the string is then pasted into the very next window that has focus, which is often SciTE. It's like that Browse's file open dialog halts all processes. Once it's closed, the script continues.
      ;~ Open a IE window and navigate to the login page. Global $oIE = _IECreate($urlBBLogin) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;~ Recognize the form on this page (login input boxes). Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "login") Local $oTextLogin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "user_id") Local $oTextPass = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "password") ;~ Enter the Automation user credentials into the form. _IEFormElementSetValue($oTextLogin, $bbUsername) _IEFormElementSetValue($oTextPass, $bbPassword) ;~ Click the Login button. _IEFormSubmit($oForm) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;~ Navigate to the feedfile upload page. _IENavigate($oIE, $urlUpload) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;~ Click the Browse button Local $Browse = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "feedFile_chooseLocalFile") _IEAction($Browse, "Click") Local $Browse = WinWait("Choose File to Upload") ;~ Open the file we created. WinActivate($Browse) Send($finalFile) Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any ideas to get around it? Am I approaching this the wrong way?
      Any support is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you.
    • By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it. 
    • By Rhidlor
      I was wondering if there was a library or something which provides the capability to Send() to inactive windows, and I know what you're thinking, I could just use ControlSend(); the reason I can't use that in this situation is because I need to hold down keys for specific prolonged periods of time. Also activating the window, Send()ing then de-activating the window isn't really an option here, I need the target window to always be in the background. I've looked around the forums for an adequate amount of time and didn't find anything useful, perhaps because the threads were all 10 years old, nevertheless, if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!
    • By ternal
      Hi,
      The FAQ proposed as a solution to keys getting stuck  to do this command
      ControlSend("", "", "", "text", 0) However this sends "text" to the last active control if I am not mistaken.I have tried this with
      controlsend("", "", "", "{altup}{shiftup}{ctrlup}", 0) This is already a lot better but still fails 1/10
      I cannot allow the script to send "text" to the last active control, and its a bit silly to let it send to somewhere where its harmless no?
      Are there any other methods of unstucking keys?
    • By Fortitude
      Hello!
      I have made a program, that opens a folder, and then store the path ("C:\programFiles\etc") in a variable.
      Then i need to open the command panel as administrator, and write  in the stored path, and some other text.

Can i somehow instantly copypaste the text i needed, instead of writing in the command panel with the Send commands?

#RequireAdmin #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global Const $sMessage = "Select a folder" ; Display an open dialog to select a file. Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Nem választottál ki mappát!") Exit EndIf Global $Tiff_path = $sFileSelectFolder & "\TiffChecker_2_32" FileCopy( "C:\TiffChecker_2_32.exe" , $sFileSelectFolder) $CMD = $Tiff_path & " " & $sFileSelectFolder & " /s/d" Run("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") WinWaitActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") Send($CMD) Sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") sleep(1000) MsgBox(0,"Press OK", "Press OK to continue") FileCopy("C:\Tiffchecker.txt", $sFileSelectFolder) Also, how do i close the command panel, when the program is finished? (usually its under 1 second, so after the send i just put a Sleep function there)