[Software] AICS / AutoIt Compiler Suite

AICS or AutoIt Compiler Suite is a portable Compiler Suite that I made to further expand the Native Aut2Exe. It houses a Library Manager and Pseudo Debugger. AICS is packaged with the Default library, Environment, and the native Compiler. The library manager allows you to synchronize all your custom UDF in your installed library to your local library (or AICS's library). This allows you to edit, test, and compile your scripts anywhere without bringing the whole AutoIt environement.
-This was written in Visual Basic.NET, So it doesn't belong to the [AutoIt Example Scripts - Application]

I made a much more comprehensive infographic for AICS: [Imgur]
Download: <snip>
Direct Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tragenalpha/aics/master/Release/aics10Release.zip
[GitHub] Source: https://github.com/tragenalpha/aics

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators

@TRAGENALPHA while I don't have any particular issue with the tool to which you refer, the first link to your site has been removed as it also contains a number of script-kiddie tools which do not need to be promoted on this forum. Please do not repost it.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 3:12 PM, Earthshine said:

Windows Smartscreen thinks it is dangerous and it won't run. I was going to give it a whirl. Maybe on a VM.

because it's an unsigned executable ..

@TRAGENALPHA

The main feature of what I was thinking this could do, not sure maybe it does.. That it creates a new "include" directory which collects only the used includes of what the script uses (master UDF's + custom + #AutoIt3Wrapper directions + fileinstall .etc )  
I like the concept of the idea and what you managed to get with it so far, this can be a great portable tool if one wants for example to quickly amend something into the script and (compile) when something doesn't work as expected on some other computer (environment)

Thanks for sharing

@Deye Yes it does have an independent "Include" directory alongside the program. Since it already houses the compiler with the application itself the include directory is automatically chosen by the compiler that is bundled with the application this is why I added a Synchronize option. so if you have a script that uses a custom udf you can just hit synchronize and it will copy that UDF to the local include library. But it if your thinking that it detects the script first then copies only the used includes. Actually it doesn't. It copies the Whole installed include library.

Hopefully you can add something to collect #AutoIt3Wrapper directions and fileinstall as a feature that will cover up all that this will need IMO, And the synchronize option could be just a checkmark to always synchronize with a simple log file to keep trace of - newly synced ..