1. Skysnake

Skysnake

• Similar Content

• By Skysnake
      This assumes implementation of the OutlookEX UDF.
      I have PSTs which are becoming unmanageable 
      The idea is to make a simple GUI (Listview) which can combine non-Outlook data and include emails based on criteria.  Manage them in the GUI (delete / reply etc) and update to Outlook.
      So the issue would be to manage the items in the GUI while using the PST as a database.
      Ideas on how to do this? What would the key be?
    • By Reizvoller
      Howdy!
      I've been reading through the OutLookEX documentation and examples for the past two days ( VERY well documented, very clear! ) 
      https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/OutlookEX_UDF_-_General

But I've had trouble locating information on specifying what user to use. My outlook is linked to two email accounts and I can only manipulate the main account's stuff. A simple script I've been playing with is this 
      ; Include Functions #include <OutlookEX.au3> ; Connect to Outlook Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "Connect to Outlook", "Error connecting to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ;List the folders Global $aResult = _OL_FolderTree($oOutlook, "*") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_FolderTree Example Script", "Error accessing root folder. @error = " & @error) _ArrayDisplay($aResult, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_FolderTree Example Script - All folders") It works like a charm but it only returns my main account's folders. 
      I really hope I didn't overlook a wiki page or help file... 
      Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
      -Reiz
    • By galan2015
      Is there any solution on receiving e-mails? I would like to create a script so that I will not have to log in through the browser.