Copy & Past a file with ClipGet() & ClipPast()

• Moderators

@rayane888 just curious, why are you constructing a Rube Goldberg machine rather than using tried and proven methods of copying a file? How about a detailed explanation of what you are trying to accomplish?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

1 hour ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@rayane888 just curious, why are you constructing a Rube Goldberg machine rather than using tried and proven methods of copying a file? How about a detailed explanation of what you are trying to accomplish?

Hello about what i need is when user try to copy any file it replace with  my file & when he past he see my autoit Gui ... about help any idea ??

Edited by rayane888

• Moderators

When a user tries to copy any file, replace that file with your own? Can you please explain the valid reason for doing this, outside a joke/prank script?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

19 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

When a user tries to copy any file, replace that file with your own? Can you please explain the valid reason for doing this, outside a joke/prank script?

this not prank i have cyber coffi so i nee this in my work

• Moderators
Just now, rayane888 said:

so i nee this in my work

So please explain exactly what you're after and why. As there seems to be a language barrier, please feel free to explain in your native language and use Google Translate if it is any easier for you.