ImageSearch Help

NickWON

Hello , im Nick ;-)

I just registered here because i recently started to try out some autoit scripting. 

So ... i tryed myself getting into FF.au3 .. and also used all the necessary extentions .. Mozrepl , Firebug , Firepath ... but i couldnt realy get into it , firepath and bug didnt give me the informations that i needed , watched guides , tutorials . but it seems like im to newbie for that . 

Ok. Next try ... Image Search ... atleast with my understanding I have done everything right . but i am still watching with the eyes of an newbie . 

Maybe somebody of you smart guys can explain me what went wrong with my code . It should find bmp1 , click it . Find bmp 2 , click it . And repeat . But its not doing anything . dont even give me an error text .

Please stay friendly . Its my first project and im totally overwelmed , some guiding would be very helpfull . Love and peace , looking for a nice conversation with you guys . 

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

Func   ; click bmp 1

$search = _ImageSearch("bmp1.bmp",1,$x,$y,0)

If $search = 1 Then
      MouseClick("LEFT",$x,$y,1)
   Else
     MsgBox("","Error 1","Image not Found")
  EndIf

EndFunc

Func ;click bmp 2

$search = _ImageSearch("bmp2.bmp",1,$x,$y,0)

If $search = 1 Then
      MouseClick("LEFT",$x,$y,1)
   Else
     MsgBox("","Error 1","Image not Found")
  EndIf

EndFunc

• Moderators

@NickWON you apparently didn't bother to actually READ the forum rules to which you were pointed, or you would have seen this:

Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above.

Do not post this a third time.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!