New PixelSearch()

SmOke_N

• Moderators

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=131693

Is there a UDF that we are using now, or are we simply using the same keyword?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I've been reading about this new PixelSearch, and to my knowledge it's in some type of beta (.97) ? And this new method speeds up the pixel search time drastically. If this is true where can I get a copy of this "beta". I'm trying to do some time sensitive searching, and the PixelSearch now just isn't cutting it.

Thanks for information.

I've been reading about this new PixelSearch, and to my knowledge it's in some type of beta (.97) ? And this new method speeds up the pixel search time drastically. If this is true where can I get a copy of this "beta". I'm trying to do some time sensitive searching, and the PixelSearch now just isn't cutting it.

Thanks for information.

That thetopic covering the beta news you found the download link in the first post :P

• Moderators

Larry explained how the new one works, it was different the its predecessor.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.