AutoIt combo box SAP manipulation

• Moderators

@PauloRodrigues have you tried looking at the SAP UDF? It works well as long as the SAP GUI Scripting Interface is enabled.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

13 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@PauloRodrigues have you tried looking at the SAP UDF? It works well as long as the SAP GUI Scripting Interface is enabled.

Yes, i look out this SAP UDF i'm using this to automate SAP, but in this challange i have to identify this combo box and this AutoItInfo don't give me something to manipulate.
i'm trying to use the autoit3 functions to manipulate ComboBox and to identify Control ID/Handle to the control:
Func. like this--> '_GUICtrlComboBox_AddDir' ; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetEditText; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetLBText; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetList;

• Moderators

If the Window Info Tool is not giving you what you need, have a look at the IUIAutomation thread in the examples forum. What does Simple Spy show you?

Also, please use the reply button rather than quoting everything, it pads the thread unnecessarily. I know what I said, I was there when I said it ;)

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

If($itemDoComboBox="") Then

_registrarLog($PARAMETRO1,$PARAMETRO2,"PARAMETRO3 - MSG ", $PARAMETRO4, 1)

Else

$sap_session.findById("wnd[" & $sap_window_num & "]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpLAW/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1112/cmbSUID_ST_NODE_UCLASS-LIC_TYPE").value = $itemDoComboBox

If(_SAPObjPropertyGet("usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpLAW/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1112/cmbSUID_ST_NODE_UCLASS-LIC_TYPE", "key")="") Then

_registrarLog($PARAMETRO1,$PARAMETRO2,StringFormat("O usuário será criando sem itemDoComboBox, pois a o item: $s Não existe no combobox",$itemDoComboBox), 1)

EndIf

EndIf

This resolve my problem. Where i have fixed values in this combobox