PauloRodrigues

AutoIt combo box SAP manipulation

PauloRodrigues

I need to select an item from a SAP combobox, could anyone help me or did something like that? I tried to use some AutoIt functions but without success.

When i try to identify the combobox with au3Info, this is the return:

Nenhum texto alternativo automático disponível.

Could anyone help me with this challange?

PauloRodrigues
13 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@PauloRodrigues have you tried looking at the SAP UDF? It works well as long as the SAP GUI Scripting Interface is enabled.

Yes, i look out this SAP UDF i'm using this to automate SAP, but in this challange i have to identify this combo box and this AutoItInfo don't give me something to manipulate.
i'm trying to use the autoit3 functions to manipulate ComboBox and to identify Control ID/Handle to the control:
Func. like this--> '_GUICtrlComboBox_AddDir' ; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetEditText; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetLBText; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetList;

JLogan3o13

If the Window Info Tool is not giving you what you need, have a look at the IUIAutomation thread in the examples forum. What does Simple Spy show you?

Also, please use the reply button rather than quoting everything, it pads the thread unnecessarily. I know what I said, I was there when I said it ;)

Edited by JLogan3o13
  • Like 1

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

How to get your question answered on this forum!

PauloRodrigues

" Also, please use the reply button rather than quoting everything, it pads the thread unnecessarily. I know what I said, I was there when I said it ;) "

Oh, i'm sorry !!! :)

I resolve this challenge, after this afternoon i'll share it here.

PauloRodrigues
If($itemDoComboBox="") Then

_registrarLog($PARAMETRO1,$PARAMETRO2,"PARAMETRO3 - MSG ", $PARAMETRO4, 1)

Else

$sap_session.findById("wnd[" & $sap_window_num & "]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpLAW/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1112/cmbSUID_ST_NODE_UCLASS-LIC_TYPE").value = $itemDoComboBox

If(_SAPObjPropertyGet("usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpLAW/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1112/cmbSUID_ST_NODE_UCLASS-LIC_TYPE", "key")="") Then

_registrarLog($PARAMETRO1,$PARAMETRO2,StringFormat("O usuário será criando sem itemDoComboBox, pois a o item: $s Não existe no combobox",$itemDoComboBox), 1)

EndIf

EndIf

This resolve my problem. Where i have fixed values in this combobox

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• 2Toes
      By 2Toes
      Hi all..
      I'm having slight issue that has be a bit puzzled.
      I have an Input control.. After a certain function runs, it Disables that Input control, and sets it to ReadOnly.
      When running another certain function, it re-Enables that Input control, and sets the style back to Default.
      Which does work, however, when typing into the Input control after re-Enabling it, the text appears as a light gray color, rather than its original black color.
      I'm sure there's a simple solution here.. But what that is, appears to be beyond me.
      Here is a simplified example code:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 245, 215, 192, 124) Global $disableBTN = GUICtrlCreateButton("Disable", 32, 64, 75, 25) Global $enableBTN = GUICtrlCreateButton("Enable", 128, 64, 75, 25) Global $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 32, 120, 169, 21) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $disableBTN disable() Case $enableBTN enable() EndSwitch WEnd Func disable() GUICtrlSetState($Input1, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetStyle($Input1, $ES_READONLY) EndFunc Func enable() GUICtrlSetState($Input1, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetStyle($Input1, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT) EndFunc  
      Any help would be greatly appreciated
      Thank you in advance!
    • jantograaf
      By jantograaf
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a script that runs a JSON-query and then can retrieve some variables out of the returned, decoded object using JSON.au3. I have tried some other examples on this forum, but I'm stuck at one point. My query works perfectly and gets loaded into the variable $data. Then, decoding $data to $object seems to work as well. But then I can't get the date-field out of this JSON-structure with my script.
      The JSON-structure returned looks like this:
      { "content": [ { "id": "451ec583-8f27-4926-82a3-a2d85e57a110", "createdDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:57.449004Z", "updatedDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:57.449004Z", "lastOpenedDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:57.449004Z", "date": "2018-04-26T00:00:00", "description": "X-Ray Exam", "patient": { "id": "f857238a-c75d-4760-b8d1-8f50f8f9bbfa", "createdDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:37.623976Z", "updatedDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:37.623976Z", "lastOpenedDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:37.623976Z", "name": "Fuerstonia", "birthDate": "2014-06-08", "breed": "", "chip": "", "color": "", "damsire": "", "sire": "", "neutered": false, "orthancUuid": "", "sex": "U", "species": "Paard", "ueln": "De 431310762114", "pmsReference": "", "origin": "" }, "type": "study", "accessionNumber": "KME201806960467", "instanceUid": null, "orthancUuid": "", "sent": false, "seriesCount": 0, "modalityType": "RX", "typeAndModality": "study RX", "client": { "id": "be627195-8458-4927-8446-f1ef37b917a4", "createdDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:31.433968Z", "updatedDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:31.433968Z", "lastOpenedDate": "2018-08-08T09:26:49.512298Z", "via": "", "extraInfo": "", "pmsReference": "", "contact": { "id": "406cc555-c491-4c29-b6bb-8d903f0e35a9", "createdDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:31.428968Z", "updatedDate": "2018-08-08T08:40:31.428968Z", "lastName": "Client 1", "firstName": "", "company": "", "email": "", "language": "nl", "phone": "", "address": { "id": "6fc7703c-137a-4e0a-ba96-8c7f38f2044b", "city": "", "country": "", "line": "", "postalCode": "" } } } }, My script looks like this:
      #RequireAdmin #include <json.au3> #include <inet.au3> #include <File.au3> ;Create a handle to a logfile (will be created if it doesnt exist) Global $logfile = FileOpen("C:\VSOL\VSTK\Logs\MigrationFix\MigrationFix.log",9) FileWriteLine($logfile,"Start script") ;Create the URL with the JSON-query $URL = "http://localhost:8080/v0/studies/?seriesCount=1" ;Catch the query output into a variable $data = _INetGetSource($URL) ;Check if there is any data at all in this variable, if not, exit If Not $data Then MsgBox(1,"Error","No answer. Server is probably not running.") Exit EndIf ;For debugging purposes FileWriteLine($logfile,$data) ;Decode the JSON_string into a useable object $object = Json_Decode($data,1000) If @error Then FileWriteLine($logfile,"Error decoding JSON") Exit EndIf Local $i = 0 ;Start a loop to retrieve the study date of each study... While 1 $study_date = json_get($object,'[' & $i & '].date') If @error Then FileWriteLine($logfile,"Study-Date retrieval error") ExitLoop EndIf $i = $i + 1 WEnd ;Close the logfile FileWriteLine($logfile,"Stop script") FileClose($logfile) ;Open the logfile for quick reference ShellExecute("C:\VSOL\VSTK\Logs\MigrationFix\MigrationFix.log") If believe it has something to do with my json_get($object...)-command. Anyone who can point me in the right direction?
      Thanks in advance!
      Kind regards
    • gahhon
      By gahhon
      Hi Guys,
      I was trying to read some data from the excel file and without opening the file. But I tried a lot of methods, it still open the file.
      And also, I am able to capture the ColumnA value but not Column B.
      Thanks for advance information.
      Global $oDataA, $oDataB Call ("ExcelRead", "B2", "C2") Func ExcelRead($oColumnA, $oColumnB) Local $oPath = @ScriptDir & "\MyFile.xlsx" Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $oPath, 1, 0) $oDataA = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, "Sheet 1", $oColumnA) $oDataB = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, "Sheet 1", $oColumnB) MsgBox(0, "Test Value", $oDataA & ", " & $oDataB) EndFunc  
    • SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      I have an array of subarrays, eg:
      local $a[3] = [ 1, 2, 3 ] local $b[3] = [ 4, 5, 6 ] local $c[2] = [ $a, $b ] I can read read a subarray element of the array, as follows:
      local $c12 = ($c[1])[2] ; result: $c12 = 6 However, when I try to set a subarray element as follows, it fails:
      ($c[1])[2] = 12 ; this fails to set subarray element local $c12 = ($c[1])[2] ; result: $c12 = 6 How to set a subarray element ?
      Thanks
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good morning everyone, I thought I had already solved this issue but it turns out I did not. 
      My code finds unread emails with this specific subject line of "request" but when I change the subject to SKIPPED + "request" = ("SKIPPED request") the program still finds the email and tries to process it. I only want to process emails with the exact match subject of "request".
      Here is my code that "finds" the unread emails with the subject of "request" or so I thought. 
      Func ListUnreadEmails() ;******************************************************************************* ; Lists all unread E-mails from the folder Outlook-UDF-Test ;******************************************************************************* ; Stores all the unRead emails into an array Global $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test", $olMail, _ "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 1) ; Displays the array of unRead emails If IsArray($aItems) Then ;_ArrayDisplay($aItems, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind - Unread mails") Else MsgBox(48, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script", _ "Could not find an unread mail. @error = " & @error & ", @extended: " & @extended) EndIf ; Gets the number of unread emails Global $numberOfUnRead = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 ;MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails", $numberOfUnRead) EndFunc It acts as if any part of the subject containing the word "request" and the email is unread that it will try to process it. (I think)