scite change color questions

faustf

hi guys , i want  change a color of my personal UDF  for see immediately inside a script , i try to change it with this  mode:

push ctrl+1 ,  after opened a config windows i  select  new color for User UDF's  and flag bold  , after save+apply

but not change nothing also restart scite , why ???

i use scite  3.7.3

i  see also a file Options Open User Options File,

and i saw is changed a value , but  nothing

someone can help me?? thankzz

• Developers

Need more info that this to be able to assist. What exactly did you do and do you expect to happen?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2017 at 10:55 AM, Jos said:

Need more info that this to be able to assist. What exactly did you do and do you expect to happen?

Jos

The same with mine. I presses CTRL+1 , went to "editor color" tab. Clicked the first button "Background" ( to change the background"). I select the colour and click "ok"

Then I click on the "save+apply" button and get a message stating "configuration updated and reloaded.

But nothing happens.

• Developers

Is anything written in the SciTEUSer.properties file in relation to this change?
Are you using the setup create by the standard SciTE4AutoIt3 installer?

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

2 hours ago, Jos said:

Is anything written in the SciTEUSer.properties file in relation to this change?
Are you using the setup create by the standard SciTE4AutoIt3 installer?

Jos 

No. I havent edited the SciTEUSer.properties file. It is the same file that was created after the installation. :(

• Developers
7 hours ago, rakesh2804 said:

No. I havent edited the SciTEUSer.properties file. It is the same file that was created after the installation

I was not asking whether you changed anything but rather did au3config (Ctrl+1) make any changes in this file! This is actually what it should be doing.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
12 hours ago, gi_jimbo said:

Since windows 10 I've noticed some programs aren't allowed to change their own settings unless I run them as administrator.

Shouldn't be needed as I've changed the setup in a way we use %localappdata%\autoit3\scite  to store the usersettings and you should have all rights to that directory.

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.