Automatic Restart and Shutdown Utility

Mannyfresh31

4 hours ago, Danyfirex said:

Hola Manuel un gusto verte en el foro en Ingles. La forma que sugiere JohnOne es una buena alternativa. Intenta compartir el código seguro muchos se animan a darte sugerencias y criticas constructivas. No es bien visto en el foro solo compartir los ejecutables por cuestiones de seguridad. 

Sorry for writing in Spanish. lol.

Saludos

Si Mira necesito limpiar bien Mi codigo para subirlo y he andado ocupado pero gracias por las sugerencia

• Moderators

@Mannyfresh31 in the future when responding please hit the reply button rather than Quote. Quoting everything everyone says pads the thread unnecessarily.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I know this is not the greatests software but I saw other tools that do the same thing and I wanted to do my own version and I am new to Autoit plus I am not a programmer and this was a little challenge and wanted to share it that's all 

Edited by Mannyfresh31

@Earthshine I was thinking that your comment or question is a little stupid because if you ask why do you need my software if you can achieve the same task in some other way it's like asking why does Google Chrome exist if Internet Xplorer exist or why do you speak English if Spanish exist or many other similar things that do the same thing of other do or even not needed things that exist that make your life easier

Well I am not trying to offend but if my software is useless to you just ignore it ok

Edited by Mannyfresh31

26 minutes ago, Mannyfresh31 said:

I am not trying to offend but

@Mannyfresh31, the anglo and latin tendencies are quite different when it comes to communication. If you know that what you are typing will be inflammatory, then find a wording that don't. As far as posting in the example script forum, is for code example. Do keep a cordial speech, as is what is expected and in the event that a comment is pissing you off, count to 10. I wrote a similar comment without you taking offence. We share code to aid one another. And above all, keep sharing ( your code, that is. ) :) 

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

@EarthshineEarthshiEarthshineEarthEarthshineEarthshiEarthshineEar

33 minutes ago, argumentum said:

@Mannyfresh31, the anglo and latin tendencies are quite different when it comes to communication. If you know that what you are typing will be inflammatory, then find a wording that don't. As far as posting in the example script forum, is for code example. Do keep a cordial speech, as is what is expected and in the event that a comment is pissing you off, count to 10. I wrote a similar comment without you taking offence. We share code to aid one another. And above all, keep sharing ( your code, that is. ) :) 

OK I'll share my code just don't make fun of me please

• Developers
6 minutes ago, Mannyfresh31 said:

OK I'll share my code just don't make fun of me please

Firstly....  It has to be your choice to share the source and only do this when you really want to hear suggestions or help others with it!

Secondly: As I said before, you really need to stop taking all comments personal as that will only frustrate you and not lead to anything good.  I understand it is a normal human reaction to be defensive when people "attack" you with words, but pushing the "ignore button" is really much easier and, more importantly, healthier! :)

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)