IE.au3 .zip file doesn't contain anything

jhave21

• Moderators

@jhave21 if you were in that thread already, you should have noticed two things:

• The post is 11 years old!
  • The last post very clearly states - the latest and greatest when it comes to documentation is included in the current release of AutoIt.

Look in the AutoIt help file under IE Management

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thanks for the reply but I solved the problem, putting "0" on "_IECreate(0)"  alone doesn't work, but I tried to do it this way "_IECreate("google.com",0,0)". it works,

Now if it still is good, to anyone I would like to ask another question on this thread, I tried another code:

; Script Start - Add your code below here
 $var = "jhetro"
 $var2 = "jhetro"
 $var3 = "jhetro"
 if $var == $var2 Or $var3 Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Warning", "INVADING, opening my files are prohibited")
endif

and it doesn't show any messageBox, why? I tried some other codes andi thisnk it's because of the "Or" statement,:)

9 hours ago, jhave21 said:

it doesn't show any messageBox

It does for me.

9 hours ago, jhave21 said:

i thisnk it's because of the "Or" statement

Yes, the or statement is definitely wrong. Perhaps you meant something like this --

if $var == $var2 Or $var == $var3 Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Warning", "INVADING, opening my files are prohibited")
endif

• Moderators

Once again @jhave21 if you actually open and read the help file you will be able to answer your own questions. The section on Or shows exactly how to use it correctly.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!