MySciTE4Au3Jump

tubaba

Hi!

Today I want to show you my current AutoIt project: MySciTE4Au3Jump.

What is Myscitejump?

Myscitejump is a helper tool for writing autoit3 Sctipt scripts with the SciTE editor. It can use the control directives in the script (statements that begin with #), custom Functions (UDF), and annotation sections. displayed in a list to the body of the box. It provides a quick and efficient way to jump functionality without scrolling through the entire script to find the specific functions you are looking for, control instructions, and comments. It also provides the ability to collapse statements. Collapses the statement to the deepest depth. Make the script look a glance.

Important:

The first time you use Myscitejump, you must establish a database. Use the second page "refreshing include databases" button.

sorry for my bad english^^

MySciTEJump1.4.6build20171119.rar

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Developers

@tubaba,

Welcome to our forums. I see that the shared rar file contains only an executable file and no sourcefiles.
The executable is not a standard AutoIt3 compiled file and honestly do not know why I would trust to run that!
Anybody with a sane mind will not simply run this. ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The executable program really is a standard autoit3 compiled files. Looks like it isn't a standard autoit3 file. This is because of China's 360 antivirus vendors put all autoit3 compile the program as a virus killing. So I changed the window class name from AutoIt v3 GUI to  tubaba GUI. Using aspack2.4 compression, and that everything is in order to prevent being shot. At the same time, in order to prevent the program is infected by infectious virus, joined the self checking program code (using a digital certificate). If the exe file chang any byte,it will not be able to run.
If you don't trust this program, I can upload the source code. You can run directly in the scite! My personality to guarantee there is no any malicious code!

Please put the lang folder in the same directory because the default language is simplified Chinese, and in the last page to change the language option. There may be a lot of translation errors because my English is not good.

here is The teaching video(in Baidu cloud):http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pLhyPfl

MySciTEJump_Lang_Merger_OBF.au3

Edited by tubaba

• Developers
13 hours ago, tubaba said:

My personality to guarantee there is no any malicious code!

Listen, this isn't personal but give me one good reason why I would trust you other that you saying you are trustworthy? ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)