Password Protection?

Would it be possible to password protect my computer (like make the mouse and keyboard not function) so that nobody could use it? disabling the keyboard exept for a press like ctrl+/ or something? would this even be possible? would the scripts i have loaded still work?

ctrl + alt +del or just ctrl + del?

edit:

the reason i wanted this is so no1 can get on my comp while im botting... my cousin went on it last night 20 min after i left, and closed it. i was gone for 4 1/2 hours, and all i got was a SC and 2 GC...

Edited by Sveet

Not that I know of,

Also, Block Imput acts differently depending on OS:

Operating System "BlockInput" Results

Windows 95 No effect.

Windows 98/Me User input is blocked but AutoIt is also unable to simulate input.

Windows NT 4 (Without ServicePack 6) No effect.

Windows NT 4 (With ServicePack 6) User input is blocked and AutoIt can simulate most input.

Windows 2000/XP User input is blocked and AutoIt can simulate most input.

There are other free programs that would solve this though, and possibly comand line driven.

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.

%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation

works in XP for locking the PC. I've created a shortcut to this on my desktop, and set it to use a single key (the subtract (-) on the numpad) as it's shortcut key, so I tap one key and my PC's locked.

Sweeet...

Sounds good for some things, but when you do that Chris_1013, your screen comes up to the log in box.

I belive that he might be running a macro that uses GetPixelColor or active windows, in which the only active window would be WinLogon.

A great solution for some unattended backups and such, but might not be the best for a game script.

BTW, quick code for that would be:

run('cmd /c %windir%\system32\rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation')
Edited by scriptkitty

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.