Help to correct my text

Ok so im using this program. clarify for school. I would like to have a program that takes every word i type in microsoft word and searches on it in claryfi. is this possible. I would like to have the program not stopping me from typing more after that word. Like when i type a word it auto search it on clarify without making me stop typing and if i want to change i can do that and if im fine that word i can just keep typing and it will search after the next word. 

You want to return valid anagrams for everything you type?  Like a dyslexic help tool?

Maybe one that could determine the anagrams with lowest Levenshtein Distance, or sorts an array of returns by number of transpositions?  What is the end use case?

In my estimation this would be easier with the internal dictionary rather than a third party, any reason you have a want for Clarify?

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

10 minutes ago, iamtheky said:

You want to return valid anagrams for everything you type?  Like a dyslexic help tool?

Maybe one that could determine the anagrams with lowest Levenshtein Distance, or sorts an array of returns by number of transpositions?  What is the end use case?

In my estimation this would be easier with the internal dictionary rather than a third party, any reason you have a want for Clarify?

Kinda but i am going to use this to help me write New Norwegian that's nearly the same as Normal Norwegian. But it would be a really good help for me when writing. The program that i use doesn't support that function so i think i have to make it myself. I am new into this aria and want to learn something while making this. And it would make school easier and make me do less work.

It just got easier programatically if all you really need is "Nynorsk suggestions for Bokmal strings". 

Nothing will happen quickly though, because I dont think anyone has those dictionaries on by default.  However, finding a simple function that will take a string as input and output that string in another language, should be easy.  There are many tens of them on this forum alone.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)