Display element of a website

Pintu

Good evening guys,

i'm having a problem, not about the code (i'm only thinking about it at the moment) but about the way i can do it.

I have a webpage (photo N.1) it has some elements in it.

I need only the table (photo N.2), looking at the code and with _IEFunctions i can easy find the table but how i can i "copy" it?

As i said it's really easy to found with a script but what should i do then? Copy the source? And how can i display it to the user?

In my head i'd like to display it inside a GUI, is that possible?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Posted 2 times same photo. Now should be OK

brtDettaglio (1).jpg

brtDettaglio.jpg

Edited by Pintu

Well there are several ways. You could use _ArrayDisplay() but creating the array may be overcomplicating things at this stage. Take a look at example 4 for _IECreate(). This might give you some clues. If you have successfully extracted the html for the table, then you could simply use _IEBodyWriteHTML(): as in the example (EDIT ... can also be embeded in a GUI). More advanced methods include using a ListView control inside a GUI.

Perhaps it would help to spend a bit of time researching these methods. See what you can discover about them and ask if you don't understand something. :)

Edited by czardas

_IETableWriteToArray

_ArrayDisplay to display it...or if you do want a gui for whatever reason:

GuiCreate

GUICtrlCreateListView

links to the helpfile:

_IETableWriteToArray

_ArrayDisplay

GuiCreate

GUICtrlCreateListView

Samples are provided for each.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.