1. czardas

czardas

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jahar
      I have an AutoIT script It monitors 2 websites for content that applys to me and the services that I provide. One site is : www.Freelancer.com The other: www.PeoplePerHour.com Both sites publish new jobs on their site hourly or so. My AutoIT app, will view those sites and present new jobs to me in a grid that pops up on my screen. Lately, the app has stopped showing me any jobs from PeoplePerHour.

For freelancer.com,  Inetget is giving full html but for peopleperhour, now its not coming.
      Func _CheckPPH()
          Local Static $hTimer = 0
          Local Static $hDownload = 0
          Local $aTitlesandUrls = 0
          Local Static $sTempFile = ""
          If $hTimer = 0 Then $hTimer = TimerInit()
          If $hDownload = 0 Then
              $sTempFile = _WinAPI_GetTempFileName(@TempDir)
              ConsoleWrite("Checking PPH..." & @CRLF)
              ConsoleWrite(">Downloading..." & @CRLF)
      ;~         $hDownload = InetGet("http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelance-jobs", $sTempFile, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)
              $hDownload = InetGet("http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelance-jobs", $sTempFile, $INET_FORCERELOAD)
      ;~         Return 0
          EndIf
      ;~     Sleep(30)
      ;~     Local $isCompleted = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)
      ;~     Local $isError = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADERROR)
      ;~     Sleep(30)
      ;~     If TimerDiff($hTimer) > 3000 And $isError Then
      ;~         ConsoleWrite("!PPH Fail" & @CRLF)
      ;~         InetClose($hDownload)
      ;~         $hDownload = 0
      ;~         Return 0
      ;~     EndIf
      ;~     Sleep(30)
          Local $Show = 0
      ;~     If TimerDiff($hTimer) > 3000 And $isCompleted Then
          If $hDownload > 0 Then
              ConsoleWrite("+Downloaded..." & @CRLF)
              Local $sPPHHtml = FileRead($sTempFile)
              $aTitlesandUrls = _StringBetween($sPPHHtml, '"title">' & @LF, 'time>')
      ;~         _ArrayDisplay($aTitlesandUrls)
              Local $aPPH[0][4]
              Local $sTitle = ""
              Local $sUrl = ""
              Local $sID = ""
              Local $sDate = ""
              Local $iRet=0
              Sleep(30)
              For $i = 0 To UBound($aTitlesandUrls) - 1
                  $sTitle = _StringBetween($aTitlesandUrls[$i], '<a title="', '" class')
                  $sUrl = _StringBetween($aTitlesandUrls[$i], 'href="', '">')
                  $sDate = _GetDate($aTitlesandUrls[$i])
                  If IsArray($sTitle) And IsArray($sUrl) Then
                      $sID = _GetID($sUrl[0])
      ;~                 _ArrayAdd($aPPH, $sDate & "|" & $sTitle[0] & "|" & $sUrl[0] & "|" & $sID)
                      $iRet = _BuildPopupsPPH($sID, $sDate, "PPH: " & $sTitle[0], $sUrl[0])
                      If $iRet Then $Show+=1
                  EndIf
              Next
              Sleep(30)
      ;~         If $Show > 0 Then ShowLatestJobs()
      ;~         _ArrayDisplay($aPPH)
              FileDelete($sTempFile)
              InetClose($hDownload)
              $hDownload = 0
              $hTimer = 0
              Return $Show
          EndIf
          Sleep(30)
      EndFunc   ;==>_CheckPPH
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to open windows explorer to a WebDav location and it's not working quite how I want, on the computers it is setup as a "network location" (as opposed to a "mapped drive", and this unfortunately can't be changed), the "Data" WebDav folder sits directly under "This PC" if that's an easier way to get to it. any suggestions as to what I can correct to get the 2nd example to work?
      ; This works, but I'm trying to avoid this as users normally see the URL style in the 2nd example below $folderToOpen = "\\mycompany.sharepoint.com@SSL\DavWWWRoot\Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ; This does not work, it tries to open the WebDav url in the default web browser $folderToOpen = "https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ShellExecute also opens it in the default browser.
      Saw _WinAPI_ShellOpenFolderAndSelectItems but couldn't get the 2nd example to work.
      If I manually open Windows Explorer and paste in https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data it loads the WebDav directory without issue.
      If I have to use the pathing from the first example it is fine, just trying to give users a familiar experience.
      Thanks!
    • By singh54
      Hello All,

I am new to auto It  and coding. Have only tried few automated logging for different websites.  The login pages of the websites which I have worked on were having form name with input type as text and it seems straight forward to automate their login using "_IEFormElementSetValue".
      I have got a url, it does not have any form in the source page. On further analyzing I found that It does call some login page separately as below.
      function showLogin(arg) {
        Global.pollingDialogDoc = null;
        var fresh = jQuery.isValidString(arg) && "fresh" == arg ? !0 : !1, appFrame = $("#appFrame");
        if ($("#modalFrame").show(), $("iframe").hide(), fresh || !appFrame.attr('src').match("html/login.html")) appFrame.attr('src', baseURL + 'html/login.html'), 
        appFrame.on('load', function() {
          setTimeout(function() {
            $("#modalFrame").hide(), appFrame.show();
          }, 1);
        }); else try {
          window.frames.appFrame.updatePageFromIndex();
        } catch (e) {}
      }
      I can simply use "send" and "mouse click" Method to automate the login but that doesn't seems very reliable. Is there any separate way to fill the user ID and password to the respective fields by having reference by frames or something. 
      Appreciate if any one can point me to correct document or help in any way...!
    • By kingjacob90
      Hay guys
      Just had an idea and wanted to know where to start. I want to download a screenshot of a website automatically into a .png .jpg ect format so I can then set it as my desktop background.
      This might be for for news: When the latest news is added to a website a screenshot of that website is saved and added to my desktop background.
      I have tried using website that already do the screenshot but you have to open the website and click the button for it to generate one and thus InetGet does not help.
      Any Ideas?
    • By Rskm
      Hi, for a script of mine, I wish to keep a time frame on till how the program will work.. basically, I want the program to read the date and if the read date < 'a particular date', the program continues, else it exit. I don't want to read the time from the computer as the program can be fooled by resetting the pc time. is there a way to read time from internet - so that the user cannot fool the program by date reset? thanks