1. careca

careca

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luigi
      Greetings,
      I need write a command line to run an .exe with parameters, one this parameters is a password with special characters  like:   [ ] \ "  etc.
      The password is write between double cotes too.
      When run this command line, catch error.
      I buid this function, sometimes run ok, others show error.

Someone can any idea?

Best ragards
      #include <Array.au3> Global $G_AIX_DEFAULT_PASSWORD = "******" Func Scape_Word_To_MSDOS($var = "") ;~ https://www.robvanderwoude.com/escapechars.php Local $aCharacters[][2] = [ _ ["%", "%%"], _ ["^", "^^"], _ ["&", "^&"], _ ["<", "^<"], _ [">", "^>"], _ ["|", "^|"], _ ["'", "^'"], _ ["`", "^`"], _ [",", "^,"], _ [";", "^;"], _ ["=", "^="], _ ["(", "^("], _ [")", "^)"], _ ["!", "^^!"], _ ["\", "\\"], _ ["[", "\["], _ ["]", "\]"], _ ['"', '\"""'], _ [".", "\."], _ ["*", "\*"], _ ["?", "\?"] _ ] Local $iSearch $var = StringSplit($var, "", $STR_NOCOUNT) Local $iSize = UBound($var, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 For $ii = 0 To $iSize $iSearch = _ArraySearch($aCharacters, $var[$ii]) If $iSearch >= 0 Then $var[$ii] = $aCharacters[$iSearch][1] Next Return _ArrayToString($var, "") EndFunc ;==>Scape_Word_To_MSDOS Local $password = "-Dk5iFB2UjOt[-x|""" & "" Local $password_scape = Scape_Word_To_MSDOS($password) ConsoleWrite("[" & $password & "]" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("[" & $password_scape & "]" & @LF)  

• By Burgs
      Greetings,
        I would like to be able to write a script to send commands to the console for creation of Gstreamer pipelines.  I was thinking of something similar to this:
      Local $iPID = Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;THIS OPENS THE CONSOLE...!!! if $iPID == 0 Then ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "I DID NOT OPEN CMD...error: " & @error & @CRLF) if $iPID <> 0 Then ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "I OPENED CMD...!!!" & @CRLF) $hCmd = WinGetHandle("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") if $hCmd <> 0 Then WinActivate($hCmd) ;ensure command console is active... $sOutput = Send("cd C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86_64\bin" & @CRLF, $SEND_RAW) $sOutput = Send("gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! autovideosink" & @CRLF, $SEND_RAW) Sleep(3000) ControlSend($hCmd, "", "", "exit" & @CR) EndIf ;$hCmd NOT "0"... I don't really know if this is the best way to open the console and send commands into it.  I'm also not sure about how to best catch any errors that may occur...likely this needs to be accomplished with the STDOUTREAD command however I've not had experience using it before and therefore would appreciate some advice that anybody may offer. 
      Basically I'm seeking guidance on how to best automate the opening of the console, sending lines of commands to be executed, and handling any potential errors in the execution of those commands...I thank you in advance.  Regards.
    • By pctechtv
      I use a program called Screenpresso. It can run a command that captures the screen from certain coordinates. I would like to be able to capture the mouse coordinates and then fill them in my command. The normal command looks like this.
      screenpresso.exe -captureregion "D:\Test\test2.jpg" 0;0;1280;720 It is at 0;0 where I would like to insert the mouse coordinates. Can someone show me how to do this with AutoIt Thanks
    • By jacobestepp
      I am Very new to Autoit and I'm trying to figure out how to input text in an administrator Level Command prompt on windows 10. this is what I currently have
      Send ("#r") WinWaitActive("Run") Send("runas /user:Administrator cmd") Send("{Enter}") WinWait("C:\WINDOWS\system32\runas.exe") ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") Send("test-Password") Send("{Enter}") The issue I am having is I can not send the "test-password" to the command prompt.  I cried adding the ControlClick command to place the cursor in he CMD box, but its still not working. What am I doing wrong?
    • By Jibberish
      Hi all,
      I need to read a log file into an array, but the log file is encoded as $FO_UTF16_BE_NOBOM (2048) = Use Unicode UTF16 Big Endian (without BOM) per FileGetEncoding (it returns 2048).
      I have searched how to convert these log files to UTF-8 and finally found a Powershell command. Since then I have been racking my brain trying to get the function to work. The command itself works from a Powerscript prompt:
      C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content C:\Logs\Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 C:\Logs\Myplayer1.log This is my sandbox;
      #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $aArrayLogFile Local $sLogDir = "C:\Logs\" Local $sLogFile = "Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log" Local $sConvertedLog = "ConvertedLog.log" Local $sLogDirFile = $sLogDir&$sLogFile RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) _FileReadToArray($sLogDirFile, $aArrayLogFile) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayLogFile) Also tried
      RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) and
      ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe"," -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) Tried without -Command and a bunch of other parameters that were sprinkled throughout the internet from people trying to get this to work.
      Thanks
      Jibs