[Solved] Copying HTML Source Code from EI

Hello, 

I'm trying to write a script that can go to a specific work related webpage, then grab the html text out of a known recorded comment field. I have a basic understanding of HTML, but I'm confused by the website as when I open up source code I get something called frames/iframes. Not sure what that really is.... 

Anyways using chrome and opening up source code it made a little more sense, and could trace all content I want falls within what I see as "top/mainFrame (retrieve.do)/notesActionHistoryHistory (iframeComments.jsp)/bcwebapp:8500/oinc"

Is there an easy way to make a variable contain all the html text within this frame?

Background:

Website is on companies intranet, and each project has it's own page. I need a way to go through an excel list of projects, open up the webpage to the respective projects, then grab all the comments for those projects, then paste everything into 1 text file. My idea is to copy the excel list into an array, then use it to go one by one to the different webpages and copy the comments into an array, then paste it all into a text file. I've pretty much got all the pieces figured out, except how to grab the actual html comment data. I can do it manually but who wants to do that...

Thanks for any help in advance

Edited by AnonymousX