Copying xls files into icloud based treasury system

Hi AutoIt Community,

I would like to automate a task, copying excel files from my C drive to a Treasury System (Wallstreet/Citifinancials). First, I need to log in, then copy the files into the treasury system that has a similar folder structure to Windows Explorer (see attached). Is this something can be automated? Many thanks.

Automation.jpg

Hi JLogan3o13, can you please navigate me to some basic functions/examples (similar scripts) that I can use to write the script? Lets assume the files sit on my C drive.

Steps #1: need to go to a specific https site

Step2 #1: enter login and password (citrix receiver is running on the pc)

Step#3: after log in, choose an icon on the screen, to see the above file structure (or even open folders on the tree)

Step#4: copy 4 files from the C drive to 4 specific folder under EnergyAustralia-share ( one of them is: Automated Services >Live >CBS Rates> Default - this is the path) 

• Moderators

@Viktoria you will find that the forum has a wonderful search function, you can also use Google. As a third option, you can search the online help file. If it is a straight copy to or from a website, a simple search of "http" under the functions section yields the functions that deal with internet traffic (InetGet, etc.). As it appears you're dealing with Citrix, a quick search of that reveals almost 600 results dealing with people automating Citrix. I would suggest reading through at least some of these to see if they generate any ideas similar to what you are trying to do.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!