ClipGet

strate

I'm trying to eliminate paper work here at work and its been okay to make image file of the work instead. Can I do this? I don't wanna instal another program for it. Will ClipGet capture just text or will it do a screen shot also?

EDIT: If you happen to know where the file is thats created when you hit the {PrintScreen} button is that would possibly work also.

Edited by strate
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

maybe take a look at this post

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st=0&p=124981

i am sure it could assist you

8)

I looked at the plugin, can you tell me how it works. I'm at work and a current version isn't installed. I'm afraid to do it here since we have other scripts dependent on the install. I can check it out when I get home. Will the user know it is doing anything? I also know nothing about *.dll's help would be appreciated there also if possible.
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

I looked at the plugin, can you tell me how it works. I'm at work and a current version isn't installed. I'm afraid to do it here since we have other scripts dependent on the install. I can check it out when I get home. Will the user know it is doing anything? I also know nothing about *.dll's help would be appreciated there also if possible.

take a look when you get the time... and post questions as needed

8)

NEWHeader1.png

take a look when you get the time... and post questions as needed

8)

Is it to early in our relationship to say I love you, lol. That works great. I still don't understand how a dll works though.

I have the latest versions of everything but when I compile it I get to errors stating that the plugins are not valid functions. Is their a file somewhere I'm missing?

Thanks again that works great!!

Edited by strate

some times the check is linked to the non-beta release...

but make sure you use "Beat Compile"... and you can press "continue"

Glad i could help

8)

yea it just annoys me,was just wondering if i missed something to fix it. Once aain thank you.