Help with _IEHeadInsertEventScript..

Hi there.

Im having some kind of a coder block here, 

<td class="treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_2" style="white-space:nowrap;">
  <input type="checkbox" name="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox">
  <span class="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_0 treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_1" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewt1" style="border-style:none;font-size:1em;">
    <i class="fa fa-file-code-o fa-fw">
    </i> <span data-placement="bottom" data-toggle="tooltip" title="" data-original-title="Tool tip for said part">REFUNDS</span></span></td>

this is a code directly from the website im working with. I was thinking of inserting a javascript that would get the "REFUNDS" part. Any ideas on how to do so?

Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

;) ~XN~ ;)

Just now, Danp2 said:

Perhaps you can elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish because I don't understand why you would want to insert javascript here.

Are you just trying to retrieve the innertext of this span?  Or something else?

Thanks for the quick reply Danp2. To answer the question, YES!. I just wanna get that innertext of that span.

I was actually trying to have it done by creating a div that would get that refunds part and do it like this

var nextSpan = $(e.target).next()
if(nextSpan){
nextSpan.find("i").remove()

etc etc. but couldn't get it to work. nonetheless.

;) ~XN~ ;)

Ill just lay it out here, as you can see from the input part of the my script above, im working with a treeview with checkboxes on IE. Is there anyway that i could detect which particular checkbox has been clicked?
just ideas. thank you.

(do remind me if I need to open a separate thread for this)

;) ~XN~ ;)