How to run function at specific time?

Fasart

Hello everyone,

I've just got myself a copy of AutoIT and started reading documentation and all about it.
For now my main goal is automate few tasks that i have to do every day, several times a day (go to one website and click few buttons and stay on the website for like 30 minutes), because of lack of time (working as a sous chef) right now i have to do it trough my cellphone and sometimes i just don't have time for it.
Later when i will understand AutoIT scripting i will go for some way useful projects.

I believe mouse moving around and going to browser will not be a problem, will get to it in documentation.
Though i need your help, i will make around 4 functions , each function should work at specific time. (Some functions will be repeated)
For example Function_1 at 12:00, Function_2 at 13:25, Function_1 at 15:00 and so on and on.

Is that possible to do in AutoIT? 
Could someone please give me an example of how to do such multitasking depending on pc time?

Thanks in advance

James~

make your tasks individual scripts. compile them to exe and run through task scheduler built into windows. if you plan on running this on  your phone then you will most likely will need to develop a scheduler

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

Okay, though its not possible trough the autoit itself?

also if you could give me a clue, how can i make it use ONLY Opera Browser? when i have Chrome and Opera logged it sometimes uses chrome also.
1. Open only in Opera.
2. Close all tabs after 30 Minutes. ( sleep 30 minutes and then click on tab's "x" icon may not work if browser will glitch and will have alot of tabs )

Here's what i'm currently at

$sUrl='http://samplesite.com/admin/report'
ShellExecute($sUrl)
$hwnd=WinActivate("AAE Report Status - Admin Area")
WinWaitActive($hwnd,'','10')
Sleep(2000)
MouseClick("left", 1410,205, 1, 5)    ;to be canged
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 1198,279, 1, 5)    ;to be canged
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 1202,699, 1, 5)    ;to be canged
Sleep(1000)
MsgBox(0, "Succes", "Worked!")

• Jos locked this topic