WebDriver UDF (W3C compliant version) - 05/02/2022

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction This UDF will allow you to interact with any browser that supports the W3C WebDriver specifications. Supporting multiple browsers via the same code base is now possible with just a f

Latest update just released. See below for change log.  

Latest update just released. See below for change log.  

Posted Images

My complete results:

_WDStartup: OS: WIN_7 WIN32_NT 7601 Service Pack 1
_WDStartup: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2
_WDStartup: WD.au3: 0.1.0.1b-1
_WDStartup: Driver: chromedriver.exe
_WDStartup: Params: --log-path=D:\New folder\New folder\auto4 V1.651\chrome.log
_WDStartup: Port:   9515
__WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session; $sData={"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}

11 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Now, how about Chrome? What version and is it installed in the default location?

@NguyenLe Please answer the bolded portion of my earlier question. If Chome isn't installed in the default location, then ChromeDriver can't locate it in order to launch it. This can be addressed, but you then have to indicate this location to the ChromeDriver.

Also, check the chrome.log file located in the script directory to see if it gives any additional information that may help with this issue.

Here's a helper function for creating a new tab and optionally switching to it --

Func _WD_NewTab($sSession, $lSwitch = True)
    _WDExecuteScript($sSession, 'window.open()', '{}')

Local $aHandles = _WDWindow($sSession, 'handles', '')

If $lSwitch Then
        _WDWindow($sSession, 'Switch', '{"handle":"' & $aHandles[UBound($aHandles) - 1] & '"}')
    EndIf
EndFunc

• Danp2 changed the title to WebDriver UDF (W3C compliant version) - 05/02/2022

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By goku200
      I am trying to change the settings of the print option to Save as PDF and its not changing the settings and clicking on the Save button at the bottom. Here is my script that I have written and the format is correct below. Chrome browser I'm using is 97.0 My script was working fine using Chrome 95.0\ Not sure why its not working now
      It finds the print-preview-app element but not the others.

• By goku200
      I am trying to hit the Return key without having to use the Send keys. I have the following code and its not hitting the Return key. Am I missing something?
      ; Press Return $sAction = '{"actions":[{"type": "key", "id": "keyboard_1", "actions": [{"type": "keyDown", "value": "\uE006"},' ; Pause $sAction &= '{"type": "pause", "duration": 500},' ; Release Return $sAction &= '{"type": "keyUp", "value": "\uE006"}]}]}' _WD_Action($sSession, "actions", $sAction)  
    • By goku200
      I'm having an issue with my html paginated table. The script work as expected. It reads the html table and clicks on the Download button. However when it clicks on the next page its not iterating the items. instead it goes to the next URL from the spreadsheet and then iterates through the html table clicking the Download button and so on. Not sure why its doing that. I want it to click the next page and then continue iterating then after it has reached the end of the pagination go to the next url in the spreadsheet and repeat the process. Below is my script. Any help is appreciated 🙂

• By goku200
      I'm having some issues with my script that's not grabbing the id from the cell and appending it to the url test that I have in my script.
      Here is my script:
      What I'm having issues is looping through the id column in the excel spreadsheet and adding 1 to the url address when its tabbed by using _WD_NewTab. When it goes to the browser I'm wanting it to display: https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=1 press Enter and save the file as 1.html and so forth for the others. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. 

• By SkysLastChance
      How should I be attempting to click this link?

<span id="x2m8_R-s" class="s_22 s-text">Walk&nbsp;In</span> If I double click the Walk$nbsp;In the text reads Walk In.

How can I search for this text? 
      I have tried a several  different ways with no luck. Here are a few;
      $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, '//span[text()="Walk${nbsp}In"]') $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[translate(text(), '\u00a0', ' ') = 'Walk In']") $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[contains(text(),'Walk In')]") $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[contains(text(),'Walk&nbsp;In')]") Any help is appreciated as always.