New SciTe4AutoIt3 Installer

Jos

• Developers

TSCT - The Scite Config Tool

Seems like a nice and new development on the go. :lmao:

Its is missing the capabilities to set the colors for the different syntax otptions, but its a nive app for doing the general SciTE configuration.....

;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

1/19/2006: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe installer which contains an updated version of SciTE 1.67 which fixes an UNDO bug. (see below for complete list)

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Updates:

1/16/2006
*** Updated installer with an updated version of SciTE v1.67 to fix a Group UNDO bug. 
*** Updated guibuilder (JPM)
    Changed $WS_VISIBLE and after GUISetState().
*** Updated CompileAU3 v1.4.1 (JdeB)
    - Added support for the following variables in resource info: 
      #Compiler_AU3Check_Parameters=         ;Au3Check parameters
*** Fixes issue with Installer when using the silent install option. 
    The autoit3dir= in au3.propertes was empty after the install. 
*** Updated CompileAU3 v1.4.2 (JdeB)
    Fixed: RC error when no FileVersion is given. It will now use the AutoIt3 version number you compile with.
*** Updated Tidy v1.29 (JdeB)
    Fixed: Proper reporting of Variables that occur only one time.
Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

1/20/2006: Uploaded a new SciTe4Au3Upd.exe installer with the definitions for 3.1.1.103

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

1/28/2006: Uploaded a new SciTe4Au3Upd.exe installer with the definitions for 3.1.1.105

Enjoy,

Jos

*** Updated Au3Check v1.52 (Tylo): 
   1.52 : change: -U outputs an improved linebased list. -u removed. #uses directive changed to #forceref.
   1.51 : added: File name and pos ref to -u and -U. -u - and -U - sends to stdout. Other improvements.
   1.50 : fixed: ReDim require prev decl and no init. "Not used vars" warning default off. Added -w 6 -w 7.
   1.49 : added: option -u file. Added warning on local vars and params declared, but not used.
*** Updated SciTEConfig (JdeB)
    - Update SciTE settings without restarting SciTE.
    - Update the Background Color selection logic.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Since today three files of SciTE are recognized as trojan horses by my Antivirus scanner (www.free-av.de). Anyone else has this problem?

C:\PROGRAMME\AUTOIT3\SCITE\CODEWIZARD\CODEWIZARD.EXE
Ist das Trojanische Pferd TR/Dldr.Agent.abd

C:\PROGRAMME\AUTOIT3\SCITE\COMPILEAU3\COMPILEAU3.EXE

C:\PROGRAMME\AUTOIT3\SCITE\TIDY\TIDY.EXE

I would say its a mistake if it was only one file, but three times??

Greetings,

ZeD

• Developers

Since today three files of SciTE are recognized as trojan horses by my Antivirus scanner (www.free-av.de). Anyone else has this problem?

C:\PROGRAMME\AUTOIT3\SCITE\CODEWIZARD\CODEWIZARD.EXE

C:\PROGRAMME\AUTOIT3\SCITE\COMPILEAU3\COMPILEAU3.EXE

C:\PROGRAMME\AUTOIT3\SCITE\TIDY\TIDY.EXE

I would say its a mistake if it was only one file, but three times??

Greetings,

ZeD

Sounds like one of the many false positives we have seen lately.

These 3 programs are all compiled AutoIT3 scripts.... :lmao:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I'll try to send those files to the lab of my antivirus company to get them removed.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SCRIPTS :lmao:

maby we should have a sticky for false virus alerts.

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

JdeB

Small reques. I am currently using AutoIt with SciTE from a 4GB flash drive. I am loving it. The only issue I have is when I press F1 or ALT+F1 it is searching C:\Program...\AutoIt3Help.exe. Is there any way you can make it relative to the directory? Or some other such option. I understand that if someone decides to install SciTE in another directory, maybe you could have it selectable or some such option?

I dont know. I really love all the work you have done with SciTE.

Thanks a million!,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• Developers

JdeB

Small reques. I am currently using AutoIt with SciTE from a 4GB flash drive. I am loving it. The only issue I have is when I press F1 or ALT+F1 it is searching C:\Program...\AutoIt3Help.exe. Is there any way you can make it relative to the directory? Or some other such option. I understand that if someone decides to install SciTE in another directory, maybe you could have it selectable or some such option?

Thanks a million!,

JS

Just change the "AutoItdir=" in au3.properties ....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just change the "AutoItdir=" in au3.properties ....

Excellent! Thanks a million!

Edit: Can the path be relative?

Edit2: If I change the AutoItdir= ..\ the .au3 files that I have stop being color coded, and the helpfile still doesnt work.

Edit3: Okay... I figured out after looking over the au3.properties a bit further that the trailing \ was unneeded in my above example. Being that it didnt work, I am assuming I am doing something wrong or relative paths arent usable.

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• Developers

Excellent! Thanks a million!

Edit: Can the path be relative?

Edit2: If I change the AutoItdir= ..\ the .au3 files that I have stop being color coded, and the helpfile still doesnt work.

Edit3: Okay... I figured out after looking over the au3.properties a bit further that the trailing \ was unneeded in my above example. Being that it didnt work, I am assuming I am doing something wrong or relative paths arent usable.

JS

When you start Run from SciTE, the current directory is the Script directory, so to make a relative path work, all files will have to be on the same drive at least ( I would think)

When you use ..\somepath\autoit3 then all scripts will have to be in the same directory.

When you use \somepath\autoit3 then all files have to be on the same drive.

Didn't test the above but i think its right ...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You might still have the drive issue to deal with, if you do, you could use the concept at thread to write a small script to edit the Scite config file and then open Scite.

Oh, now that I'm thinking about it, I hope you are backing up that flash drive every time it hits the home PC. I remember a year or two ago another AutoIter lost every thing recent and much that wasn't when their flash drive got scrambled.

Gene

JdeB

Thanks a million!,

JS

Edited by Gene

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

@JdeB

My file structure is as follows...

Scripts located:

HDD > AutoIt > Scripts

SciTE located:

HDD > AutoIt > SciTE

Beta located:

HDD > AutoIt > beta

AutoIt3 EXE:

HDD > AutoIt > AutoIt3.exe

Beta EXE:

HDD > AutoIt > beta > AutoIt3.exe

So what would be relative to that?

Edit: It appears that if I had everything under the SciTE directory I could get it to work fine, but the fact that it is above the SciTE directory is the issue :-/.

Thanks,

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

External Links

• Developers

@JdeB

My file structure is as follows...

Scripts located:

HDD > AutoIt > Scripts

SciTE located:

HDD > AutoIt > SciTE

Beta located:

HDD > AutoIt > beta

AutoIt3 EXE:

HDD > AutoIt > AutoIt3.exe

Beta EXE:

HDD > AutoIt > beta > AutoIt3.exe

So what would be relative to that?

Edit: It appears that if I had everything under the SciTE directory I could get it to work fine, but the fact that it is above the SciTE directory is the issue :-/.

Thanks,

JS

Did you try to change the line in au3.properties to:

autoit3dir=\AutoIt3

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Did you try to change the line in au3.properties to:

autoit3dir=\AutoIt3

Yes I just tried that with out the 3 (as my directory structure doesnt include the 3), and it just acted as though it should be checking beneath the SciTE directory.

Now I just tried creating the folders beneath the SciTE directory as follows...

HDD>AutoIt>SciTE>AutoIt>beta>AutoIt.chm

It still errored out. That leads me to believe that SciTE doesnt support relative paths. :lmao:

Let me know,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

• Developers

Yes I just tried that with out the 3 (as my directory structure doesnt include the 3), and it just acted as though it should be checking beneath the SciTE directory.

Now I just tried creating the folders beneath the SciTE directory as follows...

HDD>AutoIt>SciTE>AutoIt>beta>AutoIt.chm

It still errored out. That leads me to believe that SciTE doesnt support relative paths. ;)

Let me know,

JS

Lets continue this discussion in the other thread... see my answer there... :lmao: Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 weeks later...

@JdeB

"Open beta include" is not working for me. I think the following changes need to be made (or something like them).

AutoIt3.lua needs:

-- Open the beta #Include file from your script.     JdeB
-- Alt+Shift+I Open Beta Include Files
function OpenIncludeBeta()
    -- currentline text
    local CurrentLine = editor:GetLine(editor:LineFromPosition(editor.CurrentPos))
    -- Exclude #include-once
    if string.find(CurrentLine, "%#[Ii][Nn][Cc][Ll][Uu][Dd][Ee][-][Oo][Nn][Cc][Ee]" ) then
        return true
    end
    -- find #include
    local place = string.find(CurrentLine, "%#[Ii][Nn][Cc][Ll][Uu][Dd][Ee]" ) 
    -- strip every thing after opening bracket when found
    if place then
        IncFile = string.sub(CurrentLine,place + 8)
        IncFile = string.gsub(IncFile,"\r","")  -- strip CR characters
        IncFile = string.gsub(IncFile,"\n","")  -- strip LF characters  
        IncFile = string.gsub(IncFile,"%s","")  -- strip whitespace characters  
    else
        print("Not on #include line.")
        return true
    end
    -- check if its a generic included file
    local place = string.find(IncFile, "<" ) 
    -- 
    if place then
        IncFile = string.gsub(IncFile,"\<","")      
        IncFile = string.gsub(IncFile,"\>","")      
        IncFile1 = props['autoit3dir'] .. "\\beta\\include\\" .. IncFile
        IncFile2 = IncFile
    else  -- Else it is a include file in the script dir 
        IncFile1 = string.gsub(IncFile,"\"","")     
        IncFile2 = props['autoit3dir'] .. "\\beta\\include\\" .. IncFile1
    end
    -- Check if  first choice  file exists
    -- Else Check if  Second choice  file exists
    if io.open (IncFile1 , "r") then 
        io.close ()
        scite.Open(IncFile1)
    elseif io.open (IncFile2 , "r") then 
        io.close ()
        scite.Open(IncFile2)
    else
        print("File not found at :" .. IncFile1 .. " or " .. IncFile2)
    end
end --

au3.properties needs:

# 33 Open BETA #include File
command.name.34.$(file.patterns.au3)=OpenInclude_Beta
command.mode.34.$(file.patterns.au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no
command.shortcut.34.$(file.patterns.au3)=Alt+Shift+I
command.34.$(file.patterns.au3)=OpenIncludeBeta

• Developers

@JdeB

"Open beta include" is not working for me. I think the following changes need to be made (or something like them).

No ... The current implementation should work fine. What is your problem with it ?

BUT, this function will be really valid as soon as the Beta Includes are separate from the Production version. (This will be comming soon)....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.