Autoclicker

Raaka

• Moderators

That's awesome, good for you!

Edit: If it seems like my reply is less than helpful, that is because your post is less than detailed. Rather than just telling us what you want to do, how about explaining in detail what application you're trying to manipulate, what you have tried on your own, and what problems you are having? Help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

While 1

While _IsPressed(01)

MouseClick("left")

Sleep(50)

WEnd

WEnd

This script should repeat the "MouseClick" action until the right mouse button is pressed, but there is an error because the action I do interrupts according to the script the pressure of the muose is what comes from it Double-click twice as much as a program that continues to perform the "MouseClick" action until the right mouse button is pressed

English pls, as much as i love italian, the standard here is english.

you missed the include for that to work

#include <Misc.au3>

As for the theory itself, i often find it better to use a different key for something like that.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

• Moderators

@Raaka how about an explanation of what you're actually trying to accomplish with your script? What app or site are you automating? There is almost always a better way to do it than looping MouseClicks.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

Func Start()
   While 1
      While _IsPressed(01)
         Send("left")
         Sleep(20)
      WEnd
   WEnd
EndFunc

This is only part of the program in which I have problem but not syntax error, it is only a conceptual error

• Moderators

It took 11 posts and some teeth pulling, but finally got to the point. Please read the forum rules, especially the part on game automation. You will receive no help on this subject.