Hi everyone, I am new at autoit, but already found it so interesting.

I want to run a script that will continuously cheque my gmail inbox for new mails, If thare is any new mail containing a certain subject, then the script will show the body of that mail in the messagebox and also download the attached file (if the mail contains attachment) and store it in a certain location (say D:\).

U are all great bosses. Help me please.

• Moderators

@mdmehrabhaque it's great telling us what you want, but how about what you've tried? This forum is dedicated to helping people with their scripts; it is not a place where you put in an order and someone barfs up code for you. A simple search of the forum will reveal a large number of threads dealing with retrieving email through gmail. I would suggest reading through these and trying a few things out on your own. Then, if you are stuck, post your code here along with what problems you're having, and we will do our best to assist.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

so post what you have tried, and explain what errors you got, and we will try to help

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!