ControlClick with coordinates follows mouse

I have a simple script that pulls some info from the mouse position in the current active window, and then loops on clicking there for me.  I'm using control clicks so that I can work on other things while the clicks continue to be sent.  Normally it works fine enough for my needs, but occasional hiccups for things like chrome tabs. 

The problem:  I've found an application where instead of sending clicks to the recorded location, the clicks will follow the mouse.  The clicks stay within the recorded window, but they don't stick to the recorded coordinates.

Here is some of my code:

opt("MouseCoordMode",2)
$g_hHandle = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")
$g_aPosition = MouseGetPos()
While 1
    ControlClick($g_hHandle, "", "", $MOUSE_CLICK_PRIMARY, 1, $g_aPosition[0], $g_aPosition[1])
    Sleep(25)
WEnd

Any help or alternatives would be appreciated.

Because to help you directly could be assisting in game automation, which no one here will assist with, I'll instead ask a generic question...what is the application, and what are you attempting to automate by doing this clicking...there is probably a better way to go about it.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.