SQLite Examples are not working correctly in AutoIt 3.3.14.3

AdamUL

I have been testing AutoIt 3.3.14.3 with SQLite, and the Help File examples.  The examples that I have tested are throwing errors or not doing anything.  I have sqlite3.dll, sqlite3_x64.dll, and sqlite3.exe in the directories with the testing script.  I am copying the examples directly from the help file into a test script for testing with no edits.  The _SQLite_GetTable2d example is returning an error ("Library used incorrectly") with each _SQLite_Exec command.  The _SQLite_FastEncode example returns an empty dialog box.  The _SQLite_Exec example only prints out the SQLite version, and nothing else in the SciTE console.  Currently, I'm still searching for what is causing this issue.  I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.  Is anyone else having this issue?  

Adam

Hi Adam -

It's not just you.  I am experiencing some of the same issues with the way that v3.3.14.3 works with SQLite.  I have numerous SQLite scripts and none are working correctly.

From the sqlite functions that are querying the database, I am getting the following sqlite error: $SQLITE_MISUSE = 21 ; /* Library used incorrectly */

Using sqlite.au3 from 3.3.14.2 does not cause any major issues, except with previous declared constants errors in some examples.  I just commented out those include constants lines in the examples, and the examples ran without issue.  Something changed in the sqlite.au3 in 3.3.14.3 to cause this issue.  

Adam

I think I have narrow it down a bit.  I don't think it is the sqlite.au3 file, but an issue with one of the includes Array.au3 or File.au3 for 3.3.14.3.  Each sqlite.au3 for 3.3.14.2 and 3.3.14.3, run without issue with 3.3.14.2, that uses 3.3.14.2 Array.au3 and File.au3.  

Adam

• Moderators

Hi guys,

I have posted the amended libraries here:

If you feel brave enough to try replacing the bugged files in your 3.3.14.3 \Include folder with these new versions, can you see if that has fixed the SQLite problem please.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

21 minutes ago, Melba23 said:

If you feel brave enough to try replacing the bugged files in your 3.3.14.3 \Include folder with these new versions, can you see if that has fixed the SQLite problem please.

M23

I just ran several of my sqlite scripts, with the fixed include files, and they all are running fine now.

Thanks @Melba23!

Edited by TheXman
Clarity

• Moderators

TheXman,

Delighted to hear it - and sorry it happened in the first place. Mea culpa.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area