Remove all bordering around chrome window (YouTube)

Hello,

I am looking for a way to essentially fullscreen a YouTube video in Chrome to the size of the window. Eliminating all chrome features, scroll bars, bookmarks, and YouTube headers, etc...

To explain why, I wrote a simple script that forces a window to be on top, so when I am working I can have a small sized YouTube window opened playing a video. Being picky, the features of Chrome+YouTube are annoying to see. I would like the video to fulfill the window when toggling it on top and off.

Any way to achieve this through the chrome window or will I need to create my own GUI and embed the video?

Maybe allowing just the main features such as exit and minimize to exist? While preserving full video functionality of pause and resume.

FROM THIS

FromThis.jpg

TO THIS

ToThis.jpg

Thanks,

Edited by kjpolker
Added images

I was able to answer my question after a few days of research and ingenuity. For anyone interested in the solution:

What I did was combine both embedded YouTube videos with the chrome application parameter. Embedded videos are a link to a video only page, and Chrome App parameter opens the page in a minimal option window.

A snippet of the code I used is below:

ShellExecute("chrome.exe","--app-window-size=" & @DeskTopWidth*.25 & @DeskTopHeight*.3 & " --app=" & StringReplace($url, "watch?v=", "embed/"), "", "") ;25% width and %30 height (480x324)

Outcome:

example.jpg