dadalt95

A simple google search

dadalt95

Perform a simple google search!

The script below works fine until fill the google form!

What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com")
$o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f")

$o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q")
$username = "80251369"
_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username)

$o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK")

_IEAction ($o_numer, "click")

The code runs without any problem.

I don't know how to proceed!

Thanks in advance!

dadalt95
3 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Have you tried _IEFormSubmit instead of _IEAction?

Jessusss, you are so damn good!

Thanks danp2!

I owe you!

jdelaney

You can also blur out of the search input field to perform the search.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

dadalt95
12 minutes ago, jdelaney said:

You can also blur out of the search input field to perform the search.

_IEAction ($o_numer, "blur")

This didn't work!

I don't know why!

dadalt95
1 minute ago, Danp2 said:

@dadalt95 That's the button, not the input field. :-)

I tried:

_IEAction ($o_numer, "blur")

_IEAction ($o_form, "blur")

_IEAction ($oIE, "blur")

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Atoxis
      By Atoxis
      Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here.  However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
      I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.

Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.

Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.

Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
      Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.

I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
      Thanks.
    • Pike
      By Pike
      Hello Everyone,
      New Guy here. This is a two-part question, hopefully easy enough though. I know it's ugly coding, this is because I have only a couple hours worth of coding experience and could really use some help.
      1) When I single click the button I want one action (like playing a sound clip) and when I double click the button I want a different action (such as opening dialogue box to ask for soundclip directory address). At the bottom of the script I made a comment which one I would like single click versus double click.
      2) I can not get the FileOpenDialogue to save the file address to the config.ini file at the 'One' position on the .ini.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Sound.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $OneID _Main() Func _Main() GUICreate("Form1", 156, 86, 281, 276) $OneID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 15, 17, 122, 37) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($OneID, "OnOne") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "OnExit") GUISetState() While 1 While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd WEnd EndFunc ;---------------Functions------------- While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func OnOne() ; ******************Single Click for this action**************** $OneID = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) If $OneID = True Then SoundPlay($OneID, @HotKeyPressed) Else ; *******Double Click for this action*****And Help Saving File Address to config.ini 'One'*********** $OneID = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @WorkingDir, "All (*.*)") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) $OneID = InputBox("Enter Information", "Short Name for File?", "") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $OneID) EndIf EndFunc Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anymore clarity as to what exactly I'm trying to do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks so much!
      Pike
    • jasontj
      By jasontj
      Hello.  I'm working on converting another script from IE to Firefox.  I can't seem to get a handle on the field "Defendant" to fill in a last, first name on this page:
      http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/Search.aspx?Tab=tabCriminal
      I also can't seem to submit the form.   I've tried the code below... stuff may be commented out that I have tested.

_FFOpenUrl("http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/Search.aspx?Tab=tabCriminal")    
          _FFLoadWait()
          $oTextFN = _FSObjGet("ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ContentPlaceHolder2_ContentPlaceHolder2_tabSearch_tabCriminal_txtCrimDefendant", "ID")

_FFObj($oTextFN, "value", "Smith, John")    
          $subButton = _FFObjGet("ctl00$ctl00$ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ContentPlaceHolder2$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnSearch", "name")
          _FFClick($subButton)
          _FFLoadWait()

;    _FFFormSubmit()
      ;    _FFLoadWait()

Any help from the experts on here would be greatly appreciated.  

Jason

• lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)
    • dadalt
      By dadalt
      Hi!
      I have a button where I need to close it!
      I was doing through  clicking same position in screen but there are some id's that have different sizes.
      What are the possible ways to click this closable button?
      Is there a way to close it through id? Is there a way to get it's position through it's ID?  
      Thanks in advance!