I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/")

Local $iQuestID = "123456"
Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName"
Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE)
$iCount = 0
For $oForm In $colForms
    $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm)
    For $oFormElement In $oFormElements
        $iCount = $iCount + 1
        Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName)
        Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type
        Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name
        Switch $iCount
            Case 6
                _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm
            Case 7
                _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0)
            Case 8
                _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0)
        EndSwitch
    Next
Next

Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm")
For $oButton In $oButtons
    If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then
        MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus")
        _IEAction($oButton, "focus")
        MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button")
        _IEAction($oButton, "click")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit")
_IEQuit($oIE)
Exit

First, not sure why you are performing the nested loops. You can simply use the regular _IE commands to retrieve the form and it's elements. That said, this is a tricky one because of the use of jQuery and an older version of YUI.

Here's the solution that I came up with --

Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/")

Local $iQuestID = "123456"
Local $sCharacterName = "test"
Local $sRealm = "Area 52"

Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "questForm")

Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE)
$jQuery(".us").click()
$jQuery(".us").addClass("yui-button-checked yui-radio-button-checked")

Local $oElement = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "realm")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oElement, $sRealm)
$oElement = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "name")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oElement, $sCharacterName)
$oElement = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "check")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oElement, $iQuestID)

$jQuery(".checkButton").trigger('click')

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _jQuerify
; Description ...:
; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE)
; Parameters ....: $oIE                 - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application.
; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library
; Author ........: Chimp
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; Example .......:
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE)

Local $msie, $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False

$msie = Execute('$oIE.document.documentMode')

If ($msie = "") Or Number($msie) < 11 Then ; an IE version < 11
        ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function
        $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('window.eval = eval', 0)
        Do
            Sleep(250)
            $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.parentwindow.eval')
        Until IsObj($jsEval)

Else ; IE version > = 11
        ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function
        $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0)
        Do
            Sleep(250)
            $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval')
        Until IsObj($jsEval)

EndIf

; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it
    If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then

; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library
        If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True

Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script');
        $oScript.type = 'text/javascript'

; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement
        ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source
        ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing)
;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file

; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement
        $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url

$oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript)
        Do
            Sleep(250)
        Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'")
    EndIf

Do
        Sleep(250)
        $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery")
    Until IsObj($jQuery)

If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();')

Return $jQuery
EndFunc   ;==>_jQuerify

There may be a better way, so I welcome others input / feedback.

Thank you so very very much. I have spent a lot of time on this (days). I searched a lot and tried a lot.

My problem is that I do not have a good understanding. I am trying to learn.

I hope you do not feel that you simply did it for me because I will be studying what you did and learn from it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pured
      I am looking to create a script which refreshes/reads a webpage every few seconds. My goal is to see if the page has changed, then I will send myself a notification that the webpage has been updated.

However, rather than downloading the entire webpage every single time, is there a way to check when the webpage last updated?

If not, is there away to partially download/read html source until a specific tag is hit?

Goal: I would like to increase my poll rate and not excessively waste data.
    • By mLipok
      In the past there was many questions about how to: "Automatic file upload using without user interaction"

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/92907-ie-8-input-namenomfic-typefile-idnomfic/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/116899-cant-automate-input-typefile-tag-in-ie/?tab=comments#comment-815478
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/14883-input-typefile/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/188708-how-to-set-the-value-of-an-input-typefile-element/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/91513-how-can-i-auto-set-file-path-for-input-file-in-ie/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/116899-cant-automate-input-typefile-tag-in-ie/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/169190-how-to-script-file-upload-button/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/145327-how-to-deal-with-ie-window-for-upload-a-fileinput-typefile/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/140482-internet-explorer-input-file-problem/

I found solution here: 
      https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33253517/upload-a-file-via-input-input-in-html-form-with-vba
      and:
      https://www.motobit.com/tips/detpg_uploadvbsie/
      And I translate this code to AutoIt3 code:
      ; Upload file using http protocol And multipart/form-data ; v1.01 ; 2001 Antonin Foller, PSTRUH Software Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", _ErrFunc) do_vbsUpload() Func do_vbsUpload() #cs ; We need at least two arguments (File & URL) ConsoleWrite('- ' & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) If $CmdLine[0] < 2 Then InfoEcho() ConsoleWrite('- ' & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) ; Are some required objects missing? If StringInStr(CheckRequirements(), "Error") > 0 Then InfoEcho() ConsoleWrite('- ' & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) Local $s_FileName, $s_DestURL, $s_FieldName $s_FieldName = "FileField" ; Default field name For $i_argCounter = 1 To $CmdLine[0] ConsoleWrite('+ '& $i_argCounter& ' >> ' & $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] & @CRLF) Select Case $i_argCounter = 1 ;~ $s_FileName = $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] $s_FileName = @ScriptFullPath Case $i_argCounter = 2 $s_DestURL = $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] Case $i_argCounter = 3 $s_FieldName = $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] EndSelect Next UploadFile($s_DestURL, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) #ce UploadFile('http://www.dobeash.com/test.html', @ScriptFullPath, 'fileExample') EndFunc ;==>do_vbsUpload ; ******************* upload - begin ; Upload file using input type=file Func UploadFile($s_DestURL, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) ; Boundary of fields. ; Be sure this string is Not In the source file Const $Boundary = "---------------------------0123456789012" ; Get source file As a binary data. Local $d_FileContents = GetFile($s_FileName) ; Build multipart/form-data document Local $s_FormData = BuildFormData($d_FileContents, $Boundary, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) ; Post the data To the destination URL IEPostBinaryRequest($s_DestURL, $s_FormData, $Boundary) EndFunc ;==>UploadFile ; Build multipart/form-data document with file contents And header info Func BuildFormData($d_FileContents, $Boundary, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) Const $s_ContentType = "application/upload" ; The two parts around file contents In the multipart-form data. Local $s_Pre = "--" & $Boundary & @CRLF & mpFields($s_FieldName, $s_FileName, $s_ContentType) Local $s_Po = @CRLF & "--" & $Boundary & "--" & @CRLF ; Build form data using recordset binary field Const $i_adLongVarBinary = 205 Local $oRS = ObjCreate("ADODB.Recordset") ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ado/reference/ado-api/append-method-ado?view=sql-server-ver15 $oRS.Fields.Append("b", $i_adLongVarBinary, StringLen($s_Pre) + BinaryLen($d_FileContents) + StringLen($s_Po)) $oRS.Open() $oRS.AddNew() ; Convert Pre string value To a binary data Local $i_LenData = StringLen($s_Pre) $oRS("b").AppendChunk(StringToMB($s_Pre) & StringToBinary(Chr(0))) $s_Pre = $oRS("b").GetChunk($i_LenData) $oRS("b") = "" ; Convert Po string value To a binary data $i_LenData = StringLen($s_Po) $oRS("b").AppendChunk(StringToMB($s_Po) & StringToBinary(Chr(0))) $s_Po = $oRS("b").GetChunk($i_LenData) $oRS("b") = "" ; Join Pre & $d_FileContents & Po binary data $oRS("b").AppendChunk($s_Pre) $oRS("b").AppendChunk($d_FileContents) $oRS("b").AppendChunk($s_Po) $oRS.Update() Local $s_FormData = $oRS("b") $oRS.Close() Return $s_FormData EndFunc ;==>BuildFormData ; sends multipart/form-data To the URL using IE Func IEPostBinaryRequest($s_URL, $s_FormData, $Boundary) ; Create InternetExplorer Local $oIE = ObjCreate("InternetExplorer.Application") ; You can uncoment Next line To see form results $oIE.Visible = True ; Send the form data To $s_URL As POST multipart/form-data request $oIE.Navigate($s_URL, '', '', $s_FormData, _ "Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=" & $Boundary & @CRLF) While $oIE.Busy Wait(1, "Upload To " & $s_URL) WEnd ; Get a result of the script which has received upload ;~ On Error Resume Next Local $s_IE_InnerHTML = $oIE.Document.body.innerHTML MsgBox(0, 'TEST #' & @CRLF & @ScriptLineNumber, $s_IE_InnerHTML) $oIE.Quit() Return $s_IE_InnerHTML EndFunc ;==>IEPostBinaryRequest ; Infrormations In form field header. Func mpFields($s_FieldName, $s_FileName, $s_ContentType) Local $s_MPTemplate = _ ; template For multipart header 'Content-Disposition: form-data; name="{field}";' & _ 'FileName="{file}"' & @CRLF & _ 'Content-Type: {ct}' & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ '' Local $s_Out $s_Out = StringReplace($s_MPTemplate, "{field}", $s_FieldName) $s_Out = StringReplace($s_Out, "{file}", $s_FileName) $s_Out = StringReplace($s_Out, "{ct}", $s_ContentType) Return $s_Out EndFunc ;==>mpFields Func Wait($i_Seconds, $s_Message) MsgBox(64, '', $s_Message, $i_Seconds) EndFunc ;==>Wait ; Returns file contents As a binary data Func GetFile($s_FileName) Local $oStream = ObjCreate("ADODB.Stream") $oStream.Type = 1 ; Binary $oStream.Open() $oStream.LoadFromFile($s_FileName) Local $d_GetFile = $oStream.Read() $oStream.Close() Return $d_GetFile EndFunc ;==>GetFile ; Converts OLE string To multibyte string Func StringToMB($S) Local $I, $B For $I = 1 To StringLen($S) $B &= StringToBinary(Asc(StringMid($S, $I, 1))) Next Return $B EndFunc ;==>StringToMB ; ******************* upload - end ; ******************* Support ; Basic script info Func InfoEcho() Local $sMsg = _ "Upload file using http And multipart/form-data" & @CRLF & _ "Copyright (C) 2001 Antonin Foller, PSTRUH Software" & @CRLF & _ "use" & @CRLF & _ "[cscript|wscript] fupload.vbs file $s_URL [fieldname]" & @CRLF & _ " file ... Local file To upload" & @CRLF & _ " $s_URL ... $s_URL which can accept uploaded data" & @CRLF & _ " fieldname ... Name of the source form field." & @CRLF & _ @CRLF & CheckRequirements() & @CRLF & _ "" ConsoleWrite('! ' & $sMsg & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>InfoEcho ; Checks If all of required objects are installed Func CheckRequirements() Local $sMsg = _ "This script requires some objects installed To run properly." & @CRLF & _ CheckOneObject("ADODB.Recordset") & @CRLF & _ CheckOneObject("ADODB.Stream") & @CRLF & _ CheckOneObject("InternetExplorer.Application") & @CRLF & _ "" Return $sMsg ; $sMsgBox $sMsg EndFunc ;==>CheckRequirements ; Checks If the one object is installed. Func CheckOneObject($sClassName) Local $sMsg ObjCreate($sClassName) If @error = 0 Then $sMsg = "OK" Else $sMsg = "Error:" & @error EndIf Return $sClassName & " - " & $sMsg EndFunc ;==>CheckOneObject ; ******************* Support - end ; User's COM error function. Will be called if COM error occurs Func _ErrFunc(ByRef $oError) ; Do anything here. ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CRLF & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_ErrFunc  
      But I miss something and the code not works as intendend.
      Please join and contribute, in solving this issue, as this will be handy for entire community.
      @mLipok

btw.
      I think that this may be realated to ChrB() which I simply translate to StringToBinary()
      Especialy this :
      StringToBinary(Chr(0))) could be the main issue.
      But for now I'm tired and going to sleep.
      Hope maybe tomorrow somebody solve this issue.

• By Deshanur
      Am trying to automate injecting credential on the login form for all kind of Web application for IE. I know how to identify the form name by viewing the source code and using the method - _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name).
      I would like to know how to identify or get the form object for the web app where there is no form name tag for example below, for the is I have used - _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) to get the form object.
      My Question is does it work for all kind of application "_IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0)" how to identify Index value? is it always 0? is there any better solution?
      The final solution am looking for is find out form object, get the username, password field and inject credential and submit the form.
      How to find out index value? for the forms which does not have form name field.
      $login_form = _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}") OR This works fine if the form has form name. $login_form = _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}")
    • By JuanFelipe
      Hello guys!
      I have a problem with a script, in the past I made a program and it worked perfect, I recently used it again and it already stands still in one step, the problem is a Javascript event that changed but now I cannot execute it.

<td colspan="2" align="center"><input type="button" id="Buscar" name="Buscar" value="Buscar" onclick="javascript:enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');" class="boton"></td>  
      Previously I used this code and it worked, but now it does nothing
      $botonconsulta = _IEGetObjByName($oIE,"Buscar") _IEAction($botonconsulta, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE)  
      Now I have tried the following codes but none works.

;==================== 1 _IEHeadInsertEventScript($oIE, "document", "onclick", "javascript:enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');") ControlClick("SUPER CELAC", "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;==================== 2 $forma = $oIE.document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento $oIE.Navigate("JavaScript:enviarForma("&$forma&",""0"");") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;==================== 3 $boton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Buscar") $boton.document.parentwindow.execScript("enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');", "javascript") I hope you can guide me, because I think the error is in the parameters that the javascript function receives but I don't know how to send it, here I leave the first part of the JavaScript function.
      function enviarForma(frm,tipoForma){ var bExisteDatoConsulta = false; var bError=true; var mensajeError=""; switch (tipoForma) { //--Forma documento case "0": if (validar_campo_no_vacio_no_print(frm.numeroDocumento)) { if (!isNum(frm.numeroDocumento.value)) { bError = false; mensajeError += "El número de documento debe ser un valor numérico\n"; } bExisteDatoConsulta = true; } else { mensajeError += "Debe digitar un número de documento\n"; } break;  Thanks!
    • By Zobu
      Hey Guys,
      I want to add a new checkbox with its own variable every time the add button is clicked.
      The added checkboxes should remain when I close the window or exit the script and when I reopen I should be able to add new checkboxes aswell.
      here is what I have so far..
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> $test = GUICreate("adding test", 475, 345, 500, 175) $Check1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 1", 15, 25, 300, 25) $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 365, 25, 90, 20) $Check2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 2", 15, 50, 300, 25) $Check3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 3", 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_HIDE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Exit Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check2, 15, 50, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_SHOW) Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check3, 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_SHOW) EndSwitch WEnd