coffeeturtle

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stormgrade
      Hello.
      I'm french, sorry for my english.
      I release my project, a password manager : Password Keeper
      First I would like to thanks Guinness and Melba23 for their help, and I'm very sorry for those I forget, please remind me to add you.
      Well my program manage and crypt passwords, first I understand if you don't trust me for this kind of sensible software, but I remember you that all the the source files are at your disposal, fell free to explore them.
      The login is : admin and you can change it later
      How it work ? see Methode de cryptage en BDD.pdf in french
      login

The main interface
      You can obviously add,modify and delete your entry, also you can search with keywords

A password generator is included

I won't update it anymore.
      It's a BSD license.
      Autoit version : 3.3.14.5
      Have a good day.
      Methode de cryptage en BDD.pdf Passwordkeeper.7z
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello all, and welcome to this tool
      the NB-Password_generator is a small tool which allow you to create a strong passwords
      with this tool you can create a random passwords using :
      1. capital letters
      2. small letters
      3. numbers
      4. symbols
      be sure that you can check any option that  you want and uncheck what you don't want to use
      this tool allow you to create a password from 6 letters to 150 lettersNB-Password_generator.zip
      at the end please accept my greetings
      am waiting for your commants
    • By Blois
      Hey Guys,
      Good?
      I'm ned help to consult in other domain. My three domain contains any domains.
      How do I get this query done?

Tks for the Help!

• By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I need to open excel files that may or may not need a password and finally move the files that needs password to manual queue.
      Is there a fastest way to do this?

PS: I have a huge respect for the rules of this forum. I am not asking assistance to override any security measure. I just need to segregate the files that needs passwords.
    • By bouzzi
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to make a script that could tell me, from a username list file,  if the username is active, inactive or not existant  in a multi-domain Active Directory....
      I found a few scripts giving me hints but I found nothing to help me to accomplish this task...
      Do you have any ideas !
      Thanks
      Bouzzi!