1. coffeeturtle

coffeeturtle

• Similar Content

• By Blois
      Hi Guis,

I need to create keyboard shortcut to navigate the tabs and activate them, but I could not use the code below:
      #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> HotKeySet("^{TAB}", "_TabRight") HotKeySet("^+{TAB}", "_TabLeft") $gui = GUICreate("test",450, 300) $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(20, 24, 425, 201) $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tabsheet 1") $lbContagemGrupos2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("aaaa", 50, 50) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") $TabSheet2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") $TabSheet3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd Func _TabRight() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos + 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Func _TabLeft() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos - 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Exit  
      can you help me?
    • By Xandy
      Screenshot program that can upload/FTP to website/storage with hotkey.
      Features GUI to display programmable keys.

Set the hotkeys with this function to use, and display hotkeys.
      ; hotkey_set() Parameters: ; ----------------------------------------------------------- ; $aHotkey -                The array hotkeys are stored in. This function sets the values of this array[hotkey_id][$hotkey_data] ; $dHotkey_id -             The enum for this hotkey index ; $sHotkey_description -     The label displayed to the user to represent function of hotkey ; $sHotkey_name -            The hotkey it'self.  Whatever name string you want to give the key ; $dHotkey_key -             The _IsPressed keycode ;    Keycodes AT: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IsPressed.htm ; $dHotkey_shift -             Shift flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_ctrl -             Ctrl flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_alt -             Alt flag 0 or 1 Default off Func hotkey_set(ByRef $aHotkey, $dHotkey_id, $sHotkey_description, $sHotkey_name, $dHotkey_key, $dHotkey_shift = 0, $dHotkey_ctrl = 0, $dHotkey_alt = 0)     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_description] = $sHotkey_description     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_name] = $sHotkey_name     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key] = $dHotkey_key     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_shift] = $dHotkey_shift     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_ctrl] = $dHotkey_ctrl     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_alt] = $dHotkey_alt EndFunc   ;==>hotkey_set ; You can set your hotkeys here ; Please visit the hotkey_set() function for parameter information hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_ftp, "Selected Window to FTP", "F12", "7B", 0, 1, 0); F12 hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_disk, "Selected Window to Disk", "S", "53", 1, 1, 1); S hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_clipboard_send, "Send Clipboard keystrokes", "F10", "79", 1, 1, 1); F10  
      Configure settings dialog:

Screenshot Filename and Screenshot Counter, are used to create simple unique filenames that can cycle. Copy URL to clipboard option. - For linking your screenshots. The screenshot file type is for local copy only. App always uses .JPG for FTP right now, but I could add FTP screenshot file type specification.  
      Any suggestions?  Did I break anything, what did I miss?
      Package uses TTS.au3 by Beege: 

FTP_Screen.zip
      File includes:
         - FTP_Screen.au3
         - FTPScreen.ico
         - TTS.au3 - by Beege
    • By vindicta
      Hello everyone,
      I am trying to setup a GUI accelerator to close the utility as soon as esc is pressed.  It works fine with hotkey but I want to make sure that the utility only exits if its window was active when esc was pressed. My utility has 2 buttons, Backup and Restore.
      The exit function checks if the button clicked was Backup or Restore and then displays an error message accordingly.
      If pressed backup, $button = 1
      if pressed restore, $button = 2
      the value of $button is set inside backup() or restore() functions
      Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt("GUICoordMode", 1) $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 419, 124, 238, 194, $WS_DLGFRAME) $B_backup = GUICtrlCreateButton("Backup", 48, 40, 145, 41) $B_restore = GUICtrlCreateButton("Restore", 224, 40, 145, 41) ;================ > HotKeySet('{ESC}', "terminate") GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B_backup, "Backup") GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B_restore, "Restore") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Dim $accelKey[1][2] = [["{ESC}", terminate()]] GUISetAccelerators($accelKey) While 1     Switch GUIGetMsg()         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit     EndSwitch WEnd  
      Exit function:
      func terminate() Do     $msg = GUIGetMsg() Until $msg <> 0 While 1         If $button = 1 Then             ProcessClose("robocopy.exe")             MsgBox(16, "Abort!", "Backup Aborted!")             exit         ElseIf $button = 2 Then             ProcessClose("robocopy.exe")             MsgBox(16, "Abort!", "Restore Aborted!")             exit         Else             While 1                 For $i = 3 To 1 Step -1                     SplashTextOn("Closing Utility...", $i, 130, 54, -1, -1, 0, "Calibri", "", 900)                     Sleep(1000)                 Next                 ExitLoop             WEnd             SplashOff()             Exit Endif WEnd What am I doing wrong here? The utility closes as soon as it launches with Splash text.
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Could someone please PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
      I feel like I'm close to figuring this out, I think I've identified what is causing the issue.
      Whenever I try to use the hotkey CTRL+SHIFT+T (or any other letter other than T for that matter) to paste the text to notepad, my CTRL and SHIFT keys are held down *IF* I release them *WHILE* the raw text is being written.
      It seems to be that if I release the CTRL+SHIFT keys:
      Before the Send Raw text starts to write to the screen: the CTRL and SHIFT keys ARE NOT held down, this is good During the Send Raw text being written to the screen: the CTRL and SHIFT keys ARE held down perpetually until I physically press them on the keyboard, this is bad After the Send Raw text has written all text to the screen: the CTRL and SHIFT keys ARE NOT held down, this is good This is also the case if I were to use the Windows Key as the hot key instead of the CTRL+SHIFT, I would need to tap the WIN key physically on my keyboard if I released it while the raw tet was being sent to the screen (eg, WIN+T).
      This issue also happens no matter which program I try to write the text to.
      Here's some example code:
      (I've put a bunch of "a's" in there to give enough time to test releasing the CTRL+SHIFT before/during/after the writing of them)
      HotKeySet("^+t", "WriteTxt") Func WriteTxt() WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad") $var = "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" send($var, 1) EndFunc While 1 Sleep(500) WEnd Thanks guys!
    • By TheOnlyOne
      So currently I have some code waiting for a status to change(there is different indicators to check if this status has changed) 
      Func oneRow($count) $globaltimer = _Timer_SetTimer($gui, 60000*10, "reset") $errTimer = TimerInit() While (1)         If PixelGetColor(1117, 326) = 0xC6C6C6 Then ExitLoop (1)         Sleep(500)         MouseClick("right")         Sleep(600)         If PixelGetColor(1117, 326) = 0xC6C6C6 Then ExitLoop (1)         If TimerDiff($errTimer) > 5000 Then             If PixelGetColor(1100, 310) = 0x707070 Or PixelGetColor(901, 305) = 0xE0E0E0 Or PixelGetColor(1043, 383) = 0xC6C6C6 Then                 Sleep(100)                 Send("{esc}")                 Sleep(1000)             EndIf         EndIf     WEnd .... EndFunc   ;==>oneRow The two timers is for error checking. This works just fine the problem comes when I go into the while 1 loop, my hotkeys at the top of the program seems to stop working, for an example 
      HotKeySet("{f1}", "stop") Func stop() Exit EndFunc ;==>stop Does not work at all after the while loop. The globaltimer is never called even though i tried setting the delay all the way down to 3 seconds. So I thought that maybe one of the function I use is blocking so the timer would never be called/the hotkey wouldn't work? if i make an delay just before the while loop the hotkey works just fine. Oh and the errTimer is supossed to not reset after 5 seconds but should keep making the check it does if five seconds have passed