Image Search Library? My only remaining option?

Anyone happen to have imagesearch library to upload? The link on the forums seems dead? Or am I looking at the wrong spot (see below)? For the record, not for gaming, just tired of trying to make MS UIU work, even once I solved everything and got it to click where I wanted... the program is old and buggy so it crashes 20-30% of the time and it drives me crazy (not MS UIU fault) :( . So I think the only option I have left is image search right?I know it's the worst way to go about solving the issue but the using click coordinates changes between PC's with different screen resolutions even with windowed mode. 

Video is long at 4 minutes, but it shows setting up an Image and dynamically detecting on screen.  The image detected is the Notepad.exe icon at Left / Top of Notepad window.

If $win_title <> '' Then
                        ; Use Window Title
                        If $cursor = 1 Then ;one of these guys (might still) leak memory when returning the cursor data

$hscreen = _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd("", WinGetHandle($win_title), $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor) ;I won't leak the cursor
                            ;out($win_title &": Show Cursor SCREENSHOT AREA: " & $area_x & " " & $area_y & " " & $area_x + $area_w & " " & $area_y + $area_h)

Else

$hscreen = _ScreenCapture_CaptureWndV2("", WinGetHandle($win_title), $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor);, $iBitBltFlag)
                            ;out($win_title &": Hide Cursor SCREENSHOT AREA: " & $area_x & " " & $area_y & " " & $area_x + $area_w & " " & $area_y + $area_h)
                            ;$hscreen = _ScreenCapture_CaptureWndV2("screenshot.bmp", WinGetHandle($win_title), $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor);, $iBitBltFlag)

EndIf

Else
                        ; Save Screenshot to Compare with Rect
                        ; These are seporated to figure if one still leaks the cursor
                        If $cursor = 1 Then ;one of these guys leaks memory when returning the cursor data
                            $hscreen = _ScreenCapture_Capture("", $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor) ;I won't leak the cursor
                        Else
                            $hscreen = _ScreenCapture_CaptureV2("", $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor, $iBitBltFlag) ;I help you get pixel data from layered windows
                        EndIf

EndIf ; win_title <> ''
Edited by Xandy

@Xandy Hmm.. I would really prefer to use an internal imagesearch library.. not an external program that my program calls or is called by. Cool video, I want to do basically exactly that. I just plan to do with with the imagesearch library on the forums, but the link is broken. 

@Xandy Wait what? I don't see a search function in your script? Your script just captures the  screen right? Also I need the actual library files.. that's why I posted... aka.. the link that I linked to ImageSearchLibrary is dead.

Edited by BatMan22

@Miliardsto hooked me up with the files he used here and the github for that is: 

https://github.com/ellysh/ImageSearch

But I haven't had time to test that yet.. but what worked for me was the attached zip file, I butchered the Example File so if you should know that other available functions are listed in the _ImageSearch.au3 file, four total (_IMGSearch_Area, _IMGSearch, _IMGSearch_Wait, _IMGSearch_WaitArea)

image files.zip