Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a script that could tell me, from a username list file,  if the username is active, inactive or not existant  in a multi-domain Active Directory....

I found a few scripts giving me hints but I found nothing to help me to accomplish this task...

Do you have any ideas !

Thanks

Bouzzi!

_______________________________________[font="Arial"] Bouzzi[/font]Bouzzi@yahoo.comLive From Quebec

• Moderators

@bouzzi AutoIt comes with a great Wiki that can answer many of these questions for you. If you did a search for Active Directory you would come upon this great UDF by water"

Here you will find examples:

And the entire Wiki article:

https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Active_Directory_UDF_-_General

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

To check if an object (User, group ...) exists use function _AD_ObjectExists.
To check if a user has been disabled use function _AD_IsObjectDisabled.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2021-11-10 - Version 1.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (NEW 2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (NEW 2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By izmegna
      I am trying to auto login to web app that has the following HTML for the username, password and submit button:
      USERNAME:
      <input name="usernameField" tabindex="0" class="inp" id="usernameField" type="text" value="" message="FND_SSO_USER_NAME">
      Password:
      <input name="passwordField" tabindex="0" class="inp" id="passwordField" type="password" value="" message="FND_SSO_PASSWORD">
      Login:
      <button tabindex="0" class="OraButton left" style="padding-right: 6px; padding-left: 6px;" onclick="submitCredentials()" message="FND_SSO_LOGIN">Log In</button>
      Following is the AutoIT script I am using I am passing the username and password via cmd but it is not working, any suggestion?

#include <IE.au3>
      Local $url ="https://www.Intra.edwa.com"
      Local $oIE =_IECreate($url)
      _IELoadWait($oIE)
      Local $oUser =_IEGetObjById($oIE,"usernameField")
      Local $oPass =_IEGetObjById($oIE,"passwordField")
      _IEFormElementSetValue($oUser, $CmdLine[1])
      _IEFormElementSetValue($oPass, $CmdLine[2])
      _IELoadWait($oIE)
      $oLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input")
      For $oLink In $oLinks
          If String($oLink.type) = "submit" And String($oLink.value) = "Sign In" Then
                _IEAction($oLink, "click")
                ExitLoop
          EndIf
      Next
    • By hek
      Hey everyone,
      Was wondering how I would be able to implement this on a local computer instead of using connectserver? 
      Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks. 
    • By SWSSSM
      Hi there,
      maybe someone can help me.
      If automated a script that should xcopy from various paths (all within C:\*\...) to a external Disk (HDD). (Backup data of users who get new pcs win10)
      I tried it several times with windows 10 home/pro any clients and never got any failure. (after the testing was done)
      But when i tried to run it shortly ago on a windows 7  pro x64 client, the script started (as i saw in taskmanagr.exe) but i didn't performed any of the actions when i came down to the xcopy part.
      (in the systemtray, it showd the scipt to start, but it was marked as "paused" and i couldn't stop this. No plan why)
       i inserted/attached the script down here.
      Does anyone know why? any ideas?backup-scrp.au3
      PS:  the tray debug line just added by today (i re-try it tomorrow when i've set up another win7 client to test with)
      PPS: i know my coding-style isn't very optimized
    • By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Active Directory.

Threads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      Previous downloads: 30467

Known Bugs: (last changed: 2020-10-05)
      None Things to come: (last changed: 2020-07-21)
      None
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort
    • By RestrictedUser
      Hi AutoIt scriptwriters! 
      In some of windows operating systems, i saw that "Administrator" and "Guest" username in different languages are "Administradore" and "Gast" and etc. 
      How to make a simple script to find Administrator and Guest username in different language in these systems?